Eminence Almond and Mineral Treatment

An exfoliating & stimulating treatment Formulated with crushed Almonds to refine revitalize & enrich skin Blended with Paprika for energizing & reviving benefits Loaded with Bioflavonoids to enrich & nourish skin Infused with Ground Ivy to tone & shrink pores Skin appears smoother soothed & younger looking

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eminence Almond and Mineral Treatment!
Just got this sample in the mail for Sephora. I believe it's very effective you should buy it because you will not be disappointed. The packaging Is beautiful and not too crazy. Would definitely buy again!
Northridge, CA
Eminence Almond and Mineral Treatment uploaded by Hannah K.
You guys, this Almond and Mineral Treatment is for real. It exfoliates without irritating or damaging the skin while buffing out all the dead skin cells! After one use my skin feels so smooth and refreshed. This is a must have for dull, uneven skin! I love vegan, organic, cruelty free skin care 🍃🐇💐
I love when I have a day off and I get to indulge in at home spa day using this face mask. As an added bonus it has almonds.
San Antonio, TX
Bought my sister this and she said i should try it aswell, and i fell in love with it i had to buy myself one!
Borger, TX
This skin care treatment was simply perfection! It left my skin smooth and I just wanted to touch it all day
Ontario, CA
What is better then organic products for the skin!?!? Honestly your skin will thank you and u will see it!!
Taylorsville
Me encanta!!! Nada mejor que este para usarlo y wow los resultados son impresionantes. No te arrepentirás
Muncie, IN
I love organic products.and this is amazing.this didn't break my face out or anything.i love this product
Greenacres , FL
Who ever came up with this product is very smart. It's a little harsh on the skin. Kinda disappointed
Norwich, CT
My skin has improved using this so far and I have never had any problems with it its very good

Looking for your answer?