Eminence Almond and Mineral Treatment uploaded by Hannah K.

Eminence Almond and Mineral Treatment

An exfoliating & stimulating treatment Formulated with crushed Almonds to refine revitalize & enrich skin Blended with Paprika for energizing & reviving benefits Loaded with Bioflavonoids to enrich & nourish skin Infused with Ground Ivy to tone & shrink pores Skin appears smoother soothed & younger looking see more...

Anne O.
Wow what a great pore cleaner and moisturizer. After I use this product my skin is so soft. It’s not a thick drying mask but more of a creamy chunky one. The grit for almonds helps get my skin clean.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I love this product. I am very weird when it comes to chemicals in my products so I was happy to find a well working organic product. I felt as though this product was effective. I bought it at Sally’s beauty store. I would highly reccomend this product to others.
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
Good product. I recommend it. I felt refreshed after usage. The product was effective. I can’t remember where I bought it. Maybe from ulta? It is a soothing, gentle product. I would recommend it to others.
Chavonne L.
This is my new favorite for the month of MAY!!! This can be used in place of an exfoliant and let me tell you how invigorating this feels on the skin. He almond really gives the skin a thorough exfoliation while the kicker the spice in this stimulates and gets the circulation flowing!! It does turn the skin a bit flush and can be a little tingly/warm but that's just the natural body's response/reaction to manual stimulation. But any flushing that may occur always subsides within moments post treatment. I wild recommend this to anyone that needs lots of TLC ON THEIR EXTRACTION I.e. Whiteheads/blackheads.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I can't say enough amazing things about this product. I love using it on my clients before extractions because of the paprika allowing oxygenation for your skin and it's amazing at home as well! The almond oil also helps with hydration so your skin does not become stripped from the exfoliation process and the smell is wonderful!
Melissa K.
Anything from this brand is always a guarantee of quality and results. Problem is the expense. These products are high quality and high priced. I love them though but they are a treat to buy. I wish I could afford to buy everything in each category but I can't So when I get to try something I really enjoy and really appreciate. The Almond and Mineral treatment is one of the products I got to enjoy. I think, for the most part, it's always the fragrance, it's almost like aromatherapy!
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
You guys, this Almond and Mineral Treatment is for real. It exfoliates without irritating or damaging the skin while buffing out all the dead skin cells! After one use my skin feels so smooth and refreshed. This is a must have for dull, uneven skin! I love vegan, organic, cruelty free skin care 🍃🐇💐
Paula Z.
This scrub is awesome. I was told by my esthetician to use in the shower or as soon as getting out from shower so pores are open. The masque is hot because it has paprika in it, but it's not unbearable.
Samantha T.
I love all eminence products. This treatment as beneficial. My skin felt soft and smooth after application. Eminence products can be pricey though but overall the product was effective.
Just got this sample in the mail for Sephora. I believe it's very effective you should buy it because you will not be disappointed. The packaging Is beautiful and not too crazy. Would definitely buy again!