BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

This professional treatment contains whole fruit pulp from apples and grapes to help nourish, tone and brighten the look of skin. Lactic acid and naseberry help remove dead skin cells to refine the skin's appearance allowing more effective penetration of other products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gianna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This line is organic and the products work amazing. I use to use this line when i worked at a spa and they work ten times better than anything I’ve used. The AHA is so powerful you might experience a sting at first but it will subside and you might be red after the treatment but the results are amazing. Your skin will be tight, bright, and firm for weeks to come.
Rachael B.
Lutz,FL
This product acts as a great chemical exfoliant as well as it smells AMAZING!!! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. You can layer this on top of a regular/manual exfoliant for maximum results
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Can I say heavenly. The texture, the smell. The results are impeccable. It is expensive but again this is all organic with valuable ingredients. The packaging keeps it fresh and contained. No improvement needed.
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
Help remove dead skin cells to refine the skin
With Lactic acid and naseberry
Effective penetration of other products.This professional treatment contains whole fruit pulp from apples and grapes to help nourish, tone and brighten the look of skin. Lactic acid and naseberry help remove dead skin cells to refine the skin's appearance allowing more effective penetration of other products.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
This is such a great facial mask! It makes me feel like I am at the spa. It has a good smell and it felt nice on my skin. My skin afterwards was so soft. Good packaging and I would certainly buy it all again
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
I like this treatment.. it has fruit pulp to eat up all of the dead skin on your face and does a great job doing so.. and a added plus is this smells so yummy.. it does tingle but it does not sting (on my skin) and I would repurchase this when I am done with the one I am using up now.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
This skin product is so rejuvenating. I find that in the morning my skin feels refreshed and help. It helps with those fine lines and wrinkles. I feel that my sensitive skin takes very well with this product. I would highly suggest the investment.
Elena M.
East Norriton
I knew about this brand from my cosmetician. And I love it! I love the organic ingredients! I love the smell. My skin becomes younger after using it. I love the packing.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
This is an okay one the smell is very strong if you want a strong smelling one this is probably not the best option for you but it does lyrics clean clean