BY EMILYS

• How good are these? Should I buy some?Definitely! You can find them ... 2 Answers
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
Foodie Expert
Although the chocolate adds a few calories, cranberries are so good for you. I use these as a "healthier" snack option for when it's that time of the month and I'm craving chocolate. Just the perfect amount of sweetness.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
Absolutely LOVE these! My husband and children hate cranberries but since they're so good for your health I try to sneak them in whenever I can. So when I found these I dumped the bag into a bowl set them out and after 20 minutes all of it was gone! They couldn't tell it was cranberries until I told them!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I am completely addicted to these. I generally hate cranberries, but I could probably eat the entire bag of these in one sitting.
Mila L.
Mila L.
These are a great treat anyhtime with a wonderful mixed taste of chocolate and cranberry.The tart and tangy cranberry is a super source of anti-oxidants and vitamins and a deliciously chewy counterpoint to chocolate.The chocolate covered cherries are so tasty as the chocolate is smooth and the cherries are nice and soft. I will order again.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Reedley, CA
How good are these? Should I buy some?