Add a Photo

By EMILYS
Julie A.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN

Absolutely LOVE these! My husband and children hate cranberries but since they're so good for your health I try to sneak them in whenever I can. So when I found these I dumped the bag into a bowl set them out and after 20 minutes all of it was gone! They couldn't tell it was cranberries until I told them!
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY

Although the chocolate adds a few calories, cranberries are so good for you. I use these as a "healthier" snack option for when it's that time of the month and I'm craving chocolate. Just the perfect amount of sweetness.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I am completely addicted to these. I generally hate cranberries, but I could probably eat the entire bag of these in one sitting.
Mila L.
Mila L.

These are a great treat anyhtime with a wonderful mixed taste of chocolate and cranberry.The tart and tangy cranberry is a super source of anti-oxidants and vitamins and a deliciously chewy counterpoint to chocolate.The chocolate covered cherries are so tasty as the chocolate is smooth and the cherries are nice and soft. I will order again.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Reedley , CA

How good are these? Should I buy some?

Join Now