BY EMILY'S CHOCOLATES

Real Whole Dried Fruit Everyday Treasures ~ Emily s® ~ Created with Care Since 1987. Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries. Kosher with Dairy. No Artificial Colors or Flavors. Resealable Bag If for some reason I had to choose my favorite of the five senses, I d vote for taste.  Growing up in a family who loved to travel, taste was my way of finding out about the world.  Here s what I learned:  Things taste best when they are pure and simple.  Ingredients matter; don t cut corners.  .  All chocolate is not created equal, and if you re going to indulge in chocolate confection, go for the best.  And th. see more...

• How do these taste? Not a dark chocolate type 1 Answers
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Great tasting chocolate!! And the fact that there is dried fruit in the center makes it easier to indulge..I don't know how i feel about the cherry being the fruit in this one, though. It tasted strange with the chocolate covering...blueberries mix better with chocolate
Ariel M.
I'm really picky about dark chocolate, but these are delicious! They have whole cherries and are very inexpensive. They come in large packs and are filling. I encourage people to try them if you haven't.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Dark chocolate is the healthiest of chocolate; it has antioxidants that wards off cancer. It also feels me up faster and dried fruit is also healthy. This makes for w healthy but DELICIOUS snack. Yes they taste so good and chewy; fresh. A must try!
Andie O.
Mclean, VA
Recently my local Whole Foods stopped carrying these delicious treats and I ended up buying a ton of them in bulk to feed my cravings. I love knowing that they have some redeeming value, but are also irresistible at the same time. I have made several suggestions to my local store to have them restock the product and they finally agreed!!!
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
These are delicious and healthy for you! You can enjoy a chocolate treat without the guilt! I love how they are resealable, portable, and all natural. It's a fun treat to indulge in!
Elizabeth M.
Aurora, CO
This is so good! I have to force myself to stop eating it all in one sitting! It's definitely something you should try at least once!
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
These are so yummy and sinfully delicious..... the cherries are a lil tart to balance out the bitterness of the dark chocolate
Kanisha A.
Seattle, WA
These are little balls of heaven in your mouth. I love these alot. I am sure i can eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Well to start off of course ill buy it, it has my name. I have tried them and they are bomb.
Alexandra T.
I love these! One of my favorite treats, all their chocolate covered fruits are AMAZING!!!
Natasha A.
How do these taste? Not a dark chocolate type