Emerita Phytoestrogen Body Cream

With Dong Quai, Licorice and Black Cohosh Paraben-Free Peri/Menopause Support No Mineral Oil, Petroleum or Animal Anything Not Tested On Animals Who knew a little tube of cream could change the world? In 1978 we had a revolutionary idea:  that there was not enough real choice when it came to peri/menopause support.  So we created Pro-Gest, Phytoestrogen Cream and Personal Moisturizer to give women much-deserved alternatives.  When you buy our products, you re joining a group of women who believe that real choices are worth fighting for. What s in it:   Plant compounds that are structurally similar to estrogen.  They can help balance the powerful and sometimes harmful effects of too much or too little estrogen. ; Net Wt. 2 oz. see more...

Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product does not over power one on smell. This left my mature and dry skin feeling soft and amazing. I also tried this on my face, with the same amazing results as my body skin. A must try!
Donya T.
Markham, WY
This is amazing for dry skin and works very well! Bought it online as I couldn't find it anymore. Con is hard to find, pro is the amazing product itself. The price is reasonable for what it does how and it works
Do Ç.
t is a wonderful product I loved very much and it is at the top of the magnificence and I praise it everywhere
Yarii M.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Para que es eso para el dolor?