BY EMERITA

With Dong Quai, Licorice and Black Cohosh Paraben-Free Peri/Menopause Support No Mineral Oil, Petroleum or Animal Anything Not Tested On Animals Who knew a little tube of cream could change the world? In 1978 we had a revolutionary idea:  that there was not enough real choice when it came to peri/menopause support.  So we created Pro-Gest, Phytoestrogen Cream and Personal Moisturizer to give women much-deserved alternatives.  When you buy our products, you re joining a group of women who believe that real choices are worth fighting for. What s in it:   Plant compounds that are structurally similar to estrogen.  They can help balance the powerful and sometimes harmful effects of too much or too little estrogen. ; Net Wt. 2 oz. see more...

Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product does not over power one on smell. This left my mature and dry skin feeling soft and amazing. I also tried this on my face, with the same amazing results as my body skin. A must try!
Anna H.
I tried this product after it was recommended by my OBGYN, and I'm really glad I did. It really helped with my night sweats and helped me get a good nights sleep. It also helped regulate my monthly and made it more predictable.

I highly recommend this product to anyone transitioning into menopause that is having hormone balance issues. Unlike some of the other lotions I tried it has little to no scent and a non greasy texture.

The only drawbacks are that it is hard to regulate how much you use each time because its a lotion. It is easy to find on Amazon and other online retailers, but not easy to find in brick and mortar stores.
Donya R.
Markham, ON
This is amazing for dry skin and works very well! Bought it online as I couldn't find it anymore. Con is hard to find, pro is the amazing product itself. The price is reasonable for what it does how and it works
Yaritza C.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Para que es eso para el dolor?