Emerita Phytoestrogen Body Cream

by Emerita

With Dong Quai, Licorice and Black Cohosh Paraben-Free Peri/Menopause Support No Mineral Oil, Petroleum or Animal Anything Not Tested On Animals Who knew a little tube of cream could change the world? In 1978 we had a revolutionary idea:  that there was not enough real choice when it came to peri/menopause support.  So we created Pro-Gest, Phytoestrogen Cream and Personal Moisturizer to give women much-deserved alternatives.  When you buy our products, you re joining a group of women who believe that real choices are worth fighting for. What s in it:   Plant compounds that are structurally similar to estrogen.  They can help balance the powerful and sometimes harmful effects of too much or too little estrogen. ; Net Wt. 2 oz.

Para que es eso para el dolor?
Start your review of Emerita Phytoestrogen Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I tried this product after it was recommended by my OBGYN, and I'm really glad I did. It really helped with my night sweats and helped me get a good nights sleep. It also helped regulate my monthly and made it more predictable.

I highly recommend this product to anyone transitioning into menopause that is having hormone balance issues. Unlike some of the other lotions I tried it has little to no scent and a non greasy texture.

The only drawbacks are that it is hard to regulate how much you use each time because its a lotion. It is easy to find on Amazon and other online retailers, but not easy to find in brick and mortar stores.

Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product does not over power one on smell. This left my mature and dry skin feeling soft and amazing. I also tried this on my face, with the same amazing results as my body skin. A must try!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing for dry skin and works very well! Bought it online as I couldn't find it anymore. Con is hard to find, pro is the amazing product itself. The price is reasonable for what it does how and it works