Emerita Natural Cotton Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings - 10 Pads

by Emerita

You Wouldn t Wear Plastic Underwear, So Why Wear a Pad That s Not Natural? 100% Natural Cotton. Individually Wrapped. Fragrance-Free. No Chlorine Used in the Bleaching Process/Dioxin-Free means you keep chemicals away from your most delicate skin. Plastic-Free Cover Sheet for a softer, non-irritating, real cotton feel. Irritation-Free for even the most sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic to help reduce risk of allergy. Wood Fluff Pulp-Free means we re saving forest trees.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emerita Natural Cotton Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings - 10 Pads!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I mostly like wearing pads during the night simply because i feel like i can over sleep and wont have time to change my tampon before u risk toxic shock. I got these from a friend and loved that they were natural and i didn't leak at all overnight. I always have a heavy flow so these were perfect for me :)
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
I prefer always than this brand :/ It's not good quality as it.. But it's cheap and when I don't have a lot of money on me, I buy that

Looking for your answer?