Emerita - Menstrual Comfort Cream with Cramp Bark - 2 oz.

by Emerita

Menstrual Comfort Cream by Emerita 2 oz Cream Menstrual Comfort Cream 2 oz Cream Natural pain-relieving cream for menstrual cramps and backaches. Our Menstrual Comfort Cream is a topical analgesic cream that soothes pain and discomfort from menstrual cramps lower backaches and overall soreness. Directions Just apply to skin wherever you're experiencing pain and soreness. Other Ingredients Active Menthol 5 Inactive Water (Purified) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E) Isopropyl Palmitate Stearic Acid Glyceryl Stearate Cetyl Alcohol Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Sodium Magnesium Silicate Sodium Behenoyl Lactylate Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Valeriana Officinalis Rhizome Root Extract Viburnum Prunifolium (Cramp Bark) Extract Allantoin Bisabolol Camphor Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol Sorbic Acid Warnings Kee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emerita - Menstrual Comfort Cream with Cramp Bark - 2 oz.!
I got a tiny sample at a store and thought maybe it would work. So I went home and followed the directions as stated and applied it on the area of pain. I was surprised that when I put the white cream on, it was cold. I mean, cold makes cramps hurt more. But I gave it some time and after 5 minutes, my cramp was worse. A LOT worse, that it hurt to stand up straight. I tried to rinse it off, but I guess it got absorbed by my skin, because it still felt super cold. The pain stayed for a while. I do not recommend this product. Rather drink hot chamomile tea or use hot compresses, but certainly not this cold product.