BY EMERIL'S

The secret to great cooking is in the seasoning. My Original Essence is perfectly balanced, a blend of spices and herbs to complement meat or fowl, fish, veggies and pasta. I use it on everything but ice cream. Put some in a bowl and keep it handy on your counter. Sprinkle generously before cooking. Add oil and use as a marinade. --Emeril. see more...

Katie  R.
Flint, MI
Emerils essence is wonderful. I use it to season pork chops, chicken, roast, ground Turkey. It adds a lot of flavor and taste to all types of meats. I would highly recommend this spice.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I just found this in the store recently and i love it! I use it ALL the time now on everything. The blend of spices is perfect and it gives a new spin on some old dishes!
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
I have used Bam Original for many years now and I still love it! It is the perfect blend of spices and goes great on EVERYTHING! It is a staple in this household!
Jennifer S.
I have this spice but I don't taste it on my food. I originally bought this because of the name on the bottle. I'm not tasting the "BAM" lol
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I think this product is great for seasoning chicken and steak it just has that little extra flavor to make it taste better