Emeril's® Rib Rub Seasoning Blend 4.72 oz. Shaker uploaded by Teran F.

BY EMERIL'S

Ssnng Rub Rib 4.72 OZ (Pack Of 6) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 074683097893 K see more...

Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
This seasoning is amazing!! It is packed with tons of flavor, but does not overwhelm the palate. I have used it on ribs, and just regular old pork chops and both turned out fabulous. It is not priced too high and was easily found at our Walmart
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
What can you say about anything Emeril except BAM lol! I have tried many of his seasonings over the years and anything he creates is down right delicious. Emeril always has good recipes on his site also many cookbooks he has published.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I haven't tried this exact one but I have another one that I use for poultry. It gives it a real nice taste and that extra kick too. I love emerils products, I have tried his spaghetti sauce too and my family approves
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
This seasoning is a must!! Taste so good on ribs and even steak!! This is one of my favorite seasonings. I highly recommend this. Definitely deserves 5 stars!!
Teran F.
Amazing seasoning for ribs! One my favs use to and have on hand when we cooking ribs and meats! Get it at foodland or a Walmart
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This is a must have it's really good for you I really recommend it and the price is good salty as well
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I love this rub had so much flavor and makes your ribs so yummy and so easy to apply to the ribs
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
I loved emerils cook shows. Great looking food an a flare of excitement along with it.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Does anyone have any recipes they have used with this seasoning that turned out well?
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
Does his show still come on