GroceryPantryEmeril's
Pasta Sauce Roasted Gaaahlic Recipe

Emeril's Pasta Sauce Roasted Gaaahlic Recipe

by Emeril's

Emeril's™ All Natural Roasted Gaaahlic Pasta Sauce.
All natural authentic recipes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emeril's Pasta Sauce Roasted Gaaahlic Recipe!
Kathaleen  C.
Johnson City, TN
One of the worst sauces ever. I had such high hopes for this. It isn't even priced as the cheapest sauce but tasted worse than the cheapest! It was SO acidic. It burned my tongue with the acidity and I tasted zero garlic. It was horrible.
Kat J.
2,280 reviews
Making your own pasta sauce is the best way to go, but sometimes you just need something quick and easy for dinner... That’s when you go to the store, and grab whatever jar looks tasty! I was pleasantly surprised with this pasta sauce because I am a big fan of garlic, and a lot of jarred sauces don’t deliver on the flavor you expect from a garlic-themed red sauce. This sauce did not let me down. It has the perfect garlic flavor, with chunks of real garlic and tomato... I’m normally not a huge fan of chunky sauces, but I did enjoy this one. It’s a pretty generous-sized jar and keeps well in the fridge. I wish it was slightly cheaper, but I know anything with a celebrity name on it costs a little more, so I blame Emeril for that LOL In conclusion, it’s a delicious sauce I would consider buying again...
Alex P.
Manhattan, KS
If you love garlic, BUY THIS!! I don’t use any other kind of sauce because this sauce is absolutely perfect!! This brand has lots of different flavors and the can is so big that I usually even have leftovers of it! Add some meat in and your spaghetti will be absolutely amazing!!!
Glynis A.
Grove City , OH
Nope, no Emeril anything in my house. Everything I've tried of his is far too salty - I understand seasoning your products, but sometimes subtlety goes a longer way than BAM!
Jenna D.
Davenport, IA
I normally love Emeril sauce, but this one was just WAY to much garlic for me. If you LOVE garlic then this would be the sauce for you.
Cora P.
This is my family's favorite quick canned pasta sauce to use if we do not fix it from scratch. The flavors are great and the sauce isn't too thick or thin.
Dawn M.
Plainfield
Emeril's Pasta Sauce Roasted Gaaahlic Recipe uploaded by Dawn M.
This is my favorite pasta sauce by far! I use it specifically to make American shop Suey monthly! The taste is superior to others.It is however about a dollar more expensive but this is a case of paying more for quality.I would highly recommend
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Gross gross gross. This is one of the worst spaghetti sauces I have ever used. It tastes like your chewing on a burnt garlic clove
Dawn D.
I really like this stuff! I wish it was GMO free though. It definitely makes meal making much simpler.

Looking for your answer?