Emeril's Coffee K-Cups - Big Easy Bold - 24ct uploaded by kim b.

BY EMERIL'S

Regular, Dark Emerils Big Easy Bold Keurig K-Cups are a classic Parisian roast. Emerils Big Easy Bold a thick, hearty blend. Its deep, dark color and invigorating aroma will definitely kick it up a notch. Emerils Big Easy Bold uses a minimum of 50% Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee beans. Emeril s Signature Blend Coffees are hand blended to meet the exacting standards of Emeril Lagasse himself. These delicious coffees are convection roasted, ground, and ready-to-brew. Now you can brew some up yourself and as Emeril says - Kick it up a Notch! Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up 2 Airtight to lock in freshness and flavor 3 Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil the next cup. see more...

Ray T.
BAM!!!! Fantastic BOLD and DELICIOUS!!
Emeril has a home run with this incredible bold coffee. The first sip was incredible. It lingers on your tongue and stands up strong to cream and splenda. This coffee will really get you going. One of the most smooth, balanced and BOLD dark coffee blends I've tried. I'll be sure to keep this on hand for when I want a great cup of coffee. I'm sure this would make delicious iced coffee as well. Enjoy!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
My first k-cup coffee and i fell in love with it! Such a bold and smooth flavor. I usually get the 18pk at bed bath and beyond since thats the only place i can find this kind.
BarryJammie C.
Yummy bold dark coffee. A tiny bit bitter but I use cream and sugar, so that's not a problem for me. Full bodied coffee.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
These are very convenient and easy to use when paired with a Keurig! The taste is bold and so good!
kim b.
presque isle, me
My favorite k cups! these went on my Christmas wish list because I like them so much!
Elizabeth R.
Wow! I did not know he had a coffee out I cannot wait to try this! Hope its good.
Sabrina K.
I enjoy dark roast coffees and this is one of the best I've had. There's no bitter aftertaste. I love the richness of it. Great flavor and fantastic aroma.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
How would you describe this coffee?
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I've never tried this flavor is it any good?