BY EMERIL'S

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Enjoy Emerils Chicken Rub ( 3.7 Oz). Whether you roast grill or fry. Your chicken will kick it up a notch and you will enjoy some fowl play of your own. ingredients: Granulated Garlic Salt Basil Oregano Paprika Crushed Red Pepper Poultry Seasoning And Other Spices (Please note information is descriptional only. Please refer ingredients on product prior to use and please consult your health professional with any health or dietary matters before use.) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 074683097909 K see more...

Review (1)
Anna H.
Muskogee, OK
I guess it's an aquired taste, seemed a little off to me. Sad to mention both times I used it, I had to use more than I would with my normal Mccormick spices. At this price, not really worth it for me.

back