BY EMERIL'S #52 in Pasta Sauce

Emeril's® All Natural Vodka Sauce Pasta Sauce.
Emeril's.
All natural authentic recipe. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
I used this sauce when I made pasta the other night for my roommates and myself. It was pretty good but it was the best jarred sauce I've ever had. I would probably just buy a cheaper sauce next time I go to the store though.
Korey P.
Foodie Expert
Let me premise this by saying that before college, I never tasted pasta sauce from a jar. My Italian family makes sauce fresh every time we have it, so I'm very spoiled. This sauce is so on-point, I can't even think of a complaint. Even when I have the time to make my own sauce, I sometimes prefer to use this one. The vodka sauce was the first of this line to impress me, but I haven't found one that I didn't like so far!
Shayleigh G.
Harrison Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Emeril's pasta sauces. They're all so good! They are in the same price range as most other pasta sauces like bertolli or classico. We also own his pots and pans and they're amazing! Nothing sticks to them! Ever!
Elizabeth R.
Columbus, OH
I love this sauce! It tastes good with any sort of pasta and my friends love when I use this sauce. It also tastes great with different sorts of meats, i.e. chicken, turkey, etc.
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
Foodie Expert
I used this to make penne vodka with shrimp. When I poured it in the pot I had the impression it woulld cook out and become thinner, but it stayed thick and chuncky. It tasted great and I didn't have to add my own seasonings like I have had to using past products
Athena W.
Carrollton, KY
I have tried a couple of his sauces and I have liked them all. I liked this one because it had a sweeter taste I am always having to sweeten up other sauces and I like the fact that it was thicker than most.
samantha s.
Buffalo, NY
Love emeril as a chef however growing up Italian and having our own sauces it is very hard to fly enjoy other sauces. I think this sauce is s tad bit too sweet for my liking.
Tara G.
Ottawa, OH
Foodie Expert
This sauce is good, but not my favorite. I've become so picky with pasta sauces so it's not my first choice but it's okay.