GroceryPantryEmeril's
All Natural Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil

Emeril's All Natural Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil

by Emeril's

Emeril's™ All Natural Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
All natural authentic recipe.
Emeril's™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emeril's All Natural Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil!
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
This is one of the best pasta sauces I have tried! It is so robust and sweet tasting from the amount of herbs in it! Love it!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I think this sauce is really great! It comes at a pretty low price and has a lot of flavor. It doesn't taste too sugary like other sauces. I have bought the Trader Joe's signature marinara that is similar to this that I think I would recommend over this for price (or convenience if you're closer to a Trader Joe's than traditional grocery store) but this one is a close second.

Looking for your answer?