Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsEmerginc
Scientific Organics Phytocell Serum 1oz

EmerginC Scientific Organics Phytocell Serum 1oz

by Emerginc

Get flawless skin with emerginC phytocell serum. A nourishing, hydrating, intensive age-fighting serum with grape stem cells designed to help revitalize, protect, nourish and renew skin cells.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EmerginC Scientific Organics Phytocell Serum 1oz!
New Lenox, IL
So hydrating! I love EmerginC products. They are 100% natural and a minimum of 70% organic so I feel great putting it on my skin. This makes my skin so soft and glowing. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a serum for dull/dry skin.
roselle, IL
Totally worth the money!! Awesome serum that leaves my skin looking amazing!
Totally worth the money!! Awesome serum that leaves my skin looking amazing!
Lucasville, OH
After using this product, my skin looks much brighter and moisturized!! it is very gentle and smooth. I highly recommend this product!
Lakewood, OH
While I can't speak to the long term effects of wrinkle reducing, I can say that this product has been a huge help for soft and clear skin
Whiteland, IN
Although I have yet to see the affect on wrinkles this serum feels good on my skin and is very good at hydrating it.

Looking for your answer?