emerginC Deglazing Toner

by Emerginc

An active, soothing, anti-bacterial toner. For oily/problem/adult problem skin and breakouts. Rapidly improves oily/problem skin.

How To Use:

Morning and night. Use after emerginC deglazing cleanser. Wipe over face gently with cotton. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Disodium EDTA-Copper, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Limonene.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of emerginC Deglazing Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
A little procey BUT AMAZING. Willing to pay more for a product that will work and this one works great! Works great on my hair and my best friends
Syra K.
This toner was great! Great color, feel and texture would recommend to anyone interested
renata C.
groton, CT
Great toner great product for on the go a toner is ideal for bad skin it could help your skin to even out
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Its a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Your hair will stay nice and smooth all day. Works great for really thick, frizzy hair, so if you're looking for a new product that will help your hair look healthier this is definitely it :-)
chanel O.
Lithonia, GA
Best detangler I used so far but its just to expensive for me to buy. I only get it when I'm gonna do big hair treatments ect
goldy D.
gatshead tyne and wear 58 raby street
if you like have nice more fresh bas on you skin before bed or make give it try its most delightful toner big size can ues few month

Looking for your answer?