BY EMERGINC

Use before sun exposure. For everyday protection. Re-apply frequently, especially after swimming. Can be worn over any emerginC creams or serums. see more...

Andie G.
Due to the fact that I've been getting some facials done lately I was told that I need a sun protector so I don't know how I found this but I really got this in my make up bag I would definitely recommend this to someone else especially due to the fact that it's really great I can tell that's working on my face
Tiffiny R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love this product! I put this on almost every day in the spring/summer because it's easy for me to burn and I just love it. Works very well and it's not too heavy. I put it on under my makeup and you can't even tell!
Jacqueline B.
Toronto
I am head over heels for this SPF. I cannot go to the beach or vacay without it ever again. I'm extremely pale so finding a tinted spf that actually blends into my skin is nothing short of a miracle. Doesn't feel greasy, keeps me protected. What's not to love?
Fiza R.
miss
Suncreen is super duper important. This one has spf 30 plus and is so light to the skin. It also comes with great coverage for everyday. Must try.
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
Who has tried this!? And is it a good product!?
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
I've been looking to change up on my usually brand of sunscreen. I always hear horror story's on how sunscreen did damage to people's skin, has anyone ever experienced a problem with this? Would you recommend it?
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
Is it easy to blend or thick and streaky?
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
Cancer causing ingredients ?
Crosby C.
Cleveland, OH
I have been looking for a good daytime face lotion but unsure of what to buy. After reading the reviews this looks like a good fit! Does it leave a dewy look or matte?