EmergenC, Super Orange, 30 uploaded by Jenna V.EmergenC, Super Orange, 30 uploaded by Roxanne K.EmergenC, Super Orange, 30 uploaded by Andrea W.

BY EMERGEN-C

EmergenC - featuring essential nutrients, including 1,000 mg of vitamin C and other immune supporting antioxidants zinc and manganese, 7 B vitamins to enhance energy naturally, and electrolytes to replenish post-workout. Super Orange Flavor. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria S.
Love this stuff! Saves me whenever I am sick. It does not taste the best but it's totally worth it! If you down it, it's not that bad, plus it gets into your system faster. It makes me feel energized as well!
Sarah B.
I take these all the time, especially when I am sick or if I think that I will soon be getting sick! I actually think that these taste pretty good too! It is not that expensive, and it is truly effective!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely buy it again!
Stacy S.
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
This stuff is helpful when you are sick, the orange flavor is okay, i prefer the raspberry. But it is drinkable without tasting gross. my mom bought this for me from Sams Club
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
So everyone in my house is sick and I'm not about that life so I poured this into a mug and poured water into it mixed it up and drank it down. I thought it was going to taste nasty like some other ones I've tried but it tastes like orange, but a little lighter in taste. But cleared my nostril and my throat up
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff when I'm sick and need my vitamins. I sometimes take one in the morning and one in the afternoon if I'm very sick. It tastes great though I don't dilute it too much. I generally pour a half glass of water with it. The EmergenC, Super Orange, 30 flavor is good too
Abigail M.
Anytime I feel a sickness coming on, I'll drink a pack of this! I normally buy it at target! If the flavor is what's hard for you, I've actually mixed it in with Mountain Dew before and it was pretty good 😅😂( although that may have been counterproductive)
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
I just got a cold and could not kick if for the life of me. I was willing to try anything so I bought these figuring why not. Within 2 days my cold was almost gone. I have no idea if the cold just ran the course or if it was this product but I am doing this at the first time of sickness next time.
Charlie A.
I drink this when I'm feeling like I'm about to get a cold or if I just feel a little fatigued. For me, it's best mixed in cold juice. Can be pricey sometimes but can also find on sale often or coupons.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This stuff is great!! I love the flavor and the little zing it gives. A nice change of pace from water and a great source of vitamin C. I turn to these when I feel a cold coming, and sometimes even when I just want a tasty drink. I highly recommend.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Its this really helps for energy?