BY EMERGEN-C

EmergenC - featuring essential nutrients, including 1,000 mg of vitamin C and other immune supporting antioxidants zinc and manganese, 7 B vitamins to enhance energy naturally, and electrolytes to replenish post-workout. Super Orange Flavor. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of Emergen-C and have been drinking them for probably 15 years. My favorite flavors are Super Orange and Tangerine even though citrus isn't typically my favorite flavoring of other items. I do believe that these keep colds at bay and the B vitamins in them give me a little pick-me-up when I'm feeling groggy.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
I am a huge fan of the EmergenC line of products. Anytime that I have felt like I might be getting sick I start taking these and start to feel better. I believe these have saved me quite a few sicknesses. So good for you
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these all the time, especially when I am sick or if I think that I will soon be getting sick! I actually think that these taste pretty good too! It is not that expensive, and it is truly effective!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely buy it again!
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff when I'm sick and need my vitamins. I sometimes take one in the morning and one in the afternoon if I'm very sick. It tastes great though I don't dilute it too much. I generally pour a half glass of water with it. The EmergenC, Super Orange, 30 flavor is good too
Victoria S.
Love this stuff! Saves me whenever I am sick. It does not taste the best but it's totally worth it! If you down it, it's not that bad, plus it gets into your system faster. It makes me feel energized as well!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great!! I love the flavor and the little zing it gives. A nice change of pace from water and a great source of vitamin C. I turn to these when I feel a cold coming, and sometimes even when I just want a tasty drink. I highly recommend.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
These are my go to vitamins, these helps me when I feel I might catch a cold, I eventually don't get a cold or I just have a light one, this helps me out a ton, and the taste is great, I definitely recommend this to everyone I love this
Christina C.
St Petersburg, FL
My whole family takes EmergenC before trips, when someone at school is sick, or at the very beginning of symptoms. The orange is the only flavor I like and it tastes great. Works really well.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is pretty good when you're sick or feeling down. It's packed with vitamins and helps you get back to being healthy in no time. It's very inexpensive and effective. This is a great product to keep around.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Its this really helps for energy?