HealthWellnessImmune SupportEmergen-C
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange

Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange

Emergen-C(R) Tangerine is a delicious fizzy drink mix that helps promote immune health and energy. Each individual packet delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C, as well as nutrients with antioxidants, electrolytes and 7 B vitamins. With each sip of this great tasting, naturally flavored and naturally sweetened vitamin drink mix, you can feel the nutrients flow through your body in a wave of Emergen-C rejuvenation.

What do you think about this product?
Do these really work?
HOW much sugar does it contain?
Start your review of Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
I take this everyday and I never get sick. Last year I stopped taking it and then I got really sick and had to go to the hospital for pneumonia . This year I haven’t gotten sick not even once so it’s worth buying to me.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Lea Z.
So I felt really bad around 2 weeks ago. And I kinda thought I had COVID (turned out to not be THANK GOD!) so my brother in law (I believe my husband told his brother that I wasn’t feeling to good) brought me these that day and by the next morning I was feeling at a 💯 percent!!!! These here are awesome anytime your not feeling to good take one of these and you’ll feel better!
Mary B.
San Diego, CA
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Mary B.
I got sick and my mother automatically send me this to me from Chicago even though i could’ve bought it myself lol. She swore that it was going to heal me 😂😂. But no joke, every time i take this, i feel better. I also drink this before drinking alcohol and it ALWAYS prevents me from having a hangover. Trust me on this.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
It taste so horrible I can't get through it so I honestly can't give a good review as I don't know the effects due to not being able to drink it.
Dennis O.
Kissimmee, FL
the best product in vitamin c at these times in high demand since the pandemic began is no longer easy to get anywhere and is essential in my home
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family takes this product especially during cold and flu season. It has helped shorten our colds and also really makes us feel better. The taste is great too
Loni C.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been taking this daily for my vitamin c. Good tasting and no after taste. 1000 mg of vitamin c in each pack.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is my go to when I start getting sick, it does seem to help and actually tastes decent. It’s extremely handy to have the little packets in my purse to add to water on the go, and I always carry them with me. Recommend!
Jessica S.
APO AE
These are great for when you're feeling a little sick and you want to boost your immune system! They come in a variety of flavors, but the larger variety isn't available at all locations! They don't taste great if you don't add enough water!
Pramila U.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Pramila U.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my family we absolutely love this vitamin- C powder. It has saved us during Covid Pandemic by boosting our immunity as it is rich contains Vitamin B,C and electrolyte. I use it daily for my muscle recovery after workout as this is packed with Vitamin C and Electrolytes. It is very very affordable and good for health. I absolutely recommend it if you are immunocompromised, get severe allergies during season of pollen or workout. I absolutely love it.Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina A.
il y a 2 ans
Ciara T. il y a un an
I'm confused about what you're asking.