HealthWellnessImmune SupportEmergen-C
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry

Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry

Sweet and flavorful, Emergen-C Raspberry kick starts your day with Vitamin C and B Vitamins, antioxidants† and electrolytes.

is it gooddd?
Doo you like this ?
[product:emergen-c-vitamin-c-dietary-supplement-drink-mix-raspberry-30ct] ? Do you think this product is safe for children age 6? Its says over age 14 but the children's version isn't much different
Start your review of Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry!
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This raspberry flavor is a nice change from the typical citrus flavor, the packets are easy to use, travel with and mix. I usually always have a packet in my purse, car, lunchbox and at work. They're a great way to get immune support and get your vitamin intake up. I really love that it has B12 and gives me a really nice boost of energy.
Jay M.
Orange, NJ
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Jay M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Let me tell u guys. This right here is the bomb. The flavor is everything. I usually drink it with water like it said or with ginger tea.
Daniela D.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Daniela D.
Purchased at: Target
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry is a good way to keep up you vitamin C during this cold and flu season. It supports a heathy immunity and can keep you from getting and staying sick. This box has 30 packets and lasts for a while. I’m not a fan of the fizz but over all it’s ok.
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,614 reviews
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Jennifer H.
After getting sent the Summer Staples #Voxbox, I became quickly addicted to these low calorie, Vitamin packed drink supplements. I went to a big box store and bought a jumbo box of 70 of both the Raspberry and Orange to add to my Diet Iced Tea and Water. Delicious!
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Rebecca M.
I have had these vitamin fizzy drink additives for awhile. Influenster and EmergenC sent me the Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry and it was the best flavor yet. Strangely soothing, it packs a punch and hits your immune system with all kinds of good things. I favor this flavor and recommend it, it's delicious and refreshing.
Nadin S.
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Nadin S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm so happy I got this, I love Emergency C in the winter. I can't wait to try this flavor soon
Eliana R.
Agoura Hills, CA
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Eliana R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Pretty in pink! Love the taste and energy boost this raspberry immune support gave me! Was refreshing and hydrating too use all day! Took it both too the gym and the pool for some extra fun in the sun 🌞
Jennifer P.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Jennifer P.
Not overly powerful vitamin taste,like medicine. Didn't think I would like it because I'm not really a raspberry fan. It does fizz up when you put the powder in the bottle water. Has vitamin c ,zinc,and manganese. Good for on the go,great for plane rides when you travel alot. I used it when I had a head cold gave me a little energy boost. Only use one packet daily.
Julia S.
NewFranken
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Julia S.
I love this flavor! My Dad and I swear by this stuff. Every time I feel a cold coming on I mix one of these and drink it. It kicks the cold right out of you. Definitely worth the buy!
Alejandra V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Alejandra V.
My sister gave me this and let me tell you that it is great and it really gives you energy and helps you stay focused, I also noticed that the dark spots on my skin also cleared up. I do not recommend it to drink at night as it does not allow you to sleep. #healthylife #vitaminc #welness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole  C.
San Diego, CA
il y a 2 ans
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Chewables Orange Blast ? Do you think this product is safe for children age 6? Its says over age 14 but the children's version isn't much different
Lily E. il y a un an
If you want them to get their vitamin c I would recommend the multi vitamins from lil’Critters for kids