HealthWellnessImmune SupportEmergen-C
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Pink Lemonade

Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Pink Lemonade

The power of Emergen-C pink! Emergen-C(R) Pink Lemonade is a delicious, easy-mixing pink lemonade powder that is great for post-workout to replace key electrolytes and also to support immune system health. Each serving delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C plus valuable minerals and electrolytes as part of an advanced ascorbate complex.

How does this taste? I'm sick now and wanting to try a flavor other than orange...
Which is your favorite flavor?
I would love to try this where do you buy it?
Start your review of Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Pink Lemonade!
Lauren B.
Barberton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Pink Lemonade uploaded by Lauren B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to avoid taking Emergen-C because I didn’t like the “orange” taste. This is SO much better and easier to drink. Still has a little bit of the vitamin taste but I’ll drink this any day over the orange.
Kennedy C.
Sandusky, OH
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Pink Lemonade uploaded by Kennedy C.
This is my third pack. The taste of these are amazing. Me and my boyfriend drink these once a day. A great way to get your vitamin C in
emma H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Pink Lemonade uploaded by emma H.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love emergen-c. I prefer to take the gummies every day, but I love the flavor of these pink lemonade packets. Great for the price and makes me feel good!
Katie H.
Rumford, RI
I work in an open concept office (i.e. no cubicles, no individual offices) and I swear germs spread more because of it! As soon as I feel a tickle in my throat I grab a packet of this EmergenC from the cupboard (our employers buy it for us!!!) and chug it with some water. Vitamins give a slight boost in energy, and the vitamin C helps fight off the cold!
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,232 reviews
I have been taking Emergen C religiously for 2 years and it has helped with vitamin and hydration deficiencies. I also have not been sick, but I contribute that to lowering my sugar intake which wreaked havoc on my immune system. Pink Lemonade was ok, but is not my favorite flavor.
Joselyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Pink Lemonade uploaded by Joselyn A.
Purchased at: Target
Just starting drinking these in the morning again and remembered how much I love them! This flavor is delicious! Helps me get extra vitamins during flu season and let’s me start my day hydrated. Would recommend this flavor!!!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom has always made me drink these before going on vacation or during cold and flu season so I was excited when they came out with a flavor that I actually didn't mind the taste of! They're a great way to boost Those vitamins and immune response.
Okema  M.
Purchased at: Target
This flavor isn't the best, but I use it to keep my immune system strong. The price is right for for the quantity.
Ray H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Pink Lemonade uploaded by Ray H.
Whenever i feel under the weather, i go for this! I love all the flavors except orange but This really helps alleviate symptoms
Anna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,466 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep Emergenc on hand because I usually will drink one a week. Also, if I feel a cold coming on I will drink them while I’m sick. I really do not like any of the flavors and have a hard time drinking all of them. However, the Pink Lemonade flavor tastes the best to me. They keep me hydrated and give my immune system a boost when I’m not feeling well. I’m taking a star off because of the taste of Emergenc. I would definitely recommend trying Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink. They are great for immune support.