HealthWellnessImmune SupportEmergen-C
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange

Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange

Start your day with a glass of sunshine. Emergen-C Immune+ Super Orange* is power-packed with key nutrients including vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc and a proprietary complex with Wellmune WGP® beta-glucans and arabinogalactans.

Do you usually take vitamin C in the fall, to try to avoid getting a cold in the winter?
Any recommendations for women multivitamins?
Start your review of Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange!
Molly A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
I like keeping these around for sick days or when I feel like a need an extra immune boost. They're easy and convenient to make. My husband loves this flavor but it isn't my favorite. I like some of other flavors better but it's still drinkable
Quisheika R.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Quisheika R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Emergen-C Immune Super Orange flavor is so good .I love how easy it is to use .You just get you a pack pour it in a cup or bottle of water and mix or shake it up and thats it. It's a must have right now with everything going on it have vitamin d and zinc in it .I always buy me atleast 3 boxes at a time so we never run out
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Ivana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s that time of the year again when we all start to feel a stuffy nose or catch a cold. These are good to keep and take at least once a week to boost your immune system. I grabbed this one on accident and realized It contains more benefits than the original one. So far it’s kept us from getting sick.
NEPHTALLI V.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by NEPHTALLI V.
The flavor I am reviewing is Emergenc Everyday Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange - 1,000mg Vitamin C in the Super Orange Fizzy Drink Mix. I make this a staple purchase to use throughout the seasons and most importantly the winter season.  A definite 100% recommend.
suzana H.
Franklin, WI
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by suzana H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite immune system supprt product. The flavors are great we tried them all our favorite is the orange, its easy to take just put in your water and your on your way to healtier you! Awsome product!
Nicole  W.
West Mifflin, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Nicole  W.
I really like emergen c . It is great for immune support. It's really a good value. I take it when I start feeling sick and it always seems to help. The flavor is good too which is a bonus. I like it better than the other alternatives out there. Highly satisfied with this product.
J W.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by J W.
As someone who tends to get sick while traveling (the dreaded ear infection) I’m grateful I happened across this stuff. I used this while traveling to Alaska recently. I took it pretty much the entire time I was there and a few days after I got back. I’d tired emergenc before and couldn’t get over the taste. But I guess it must have improved because I actually almost didn’t mind it this time. I will be getting a box every time I travel from now on.
Izz C.
Williamsport, PA
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Izz C.
Allergies bothering you? Feel a cold coming on? Got the flu? Any kind of sickness such as a sore throat this can fix. Just mix it with 4oz of water and you’re good to go. The citrus ones remind me of sunny D honestly and taste great. I’d recommend taking this once when you wake up and before bed and do that for a few days to kick out that sickness faster! I’d also only recommend the immune + emergen-c and not the original. These will give you the extra vitamins needed!
Keyline  D.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
this product is super good when you start to feel flu symptoms it helps you strengthen your immune system and help you get better faster .. it doesn't taste the best but that's the least important thing is that it helps a lot to improve..
Maria  M.
Boca Raton, FL
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Super Orange uploaded by Maria  M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love it , I using this vitamin C for ever , i think that is best vitamin that you can buy and help you 100 % , is so easy to get in any pharmacy and grocery store but the most important is the results are amazing and the flavor is pretty good , definitely is the vitamin that you have to be with you always