HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsEmergen-C
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Cherry

Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Cherry

by Emergen-C

A sweet, cherry-licious way to Emerge Fortified. Emergen-C Immune+ Cherry helps support your immune system with Vitamins C, D, and Zinc.* Plus, each packet has a proprietary complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Cherry!
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Cherry uploaded by Johnnie S.
Got my free box today and these were in it. I love the way it tastes and if it truly works it make me feel better!! I want to do whatever I can to keep myself healthy thanks #Influenser
Omattie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The Emergenc Raspberry is my go to flavor as I find the Orange too tangy. Anyways it’s my go to as we’re in a pandemic and helps me to get my Vitamin c serving for the day. It helps to keep me free of any flu like symptoms. I use it daily and the extra added Zinc is a plus to fight viruses.
Becky F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergenc Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Cherry uploaded by Becky F.
I like the idea of it... But I didnt like that to me, it tastes bland and I can taste the vitamins in it.. A little bit gritty. I personally won't be buying it.
Edna O.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute go-to! I take this immediate when I feel a little out of whack, so to say, or if I haven’t gotten much sleep the night before and I always end up feeling like 100% as the day goes on! It is reasonably priced and if you get it at BJs or Costco, it is much cheaper! I bought these for my family members especially during the pandemic and it has also become their go-to!
Lauren V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor is a little different, I do prefer the orange flavor. I like that I can get multiple vitamins through this product. I adjust the additional supplements I am taking when I buy this product.
Brie D.
Gray, ME
This is great in a drink! It doesn’t have a strange taste like a lot of them do. It actually has a great flavor. I recommend this for sure!
Jessica F.
Selma, CA
This supplement is a great go to. Not only is it great to keep in your bag or car but it has a great taste! It’s also a great source of vitamin C
Nicky D.
Franklin, TN
I love Emergen-C immune with vitamin powder that you combine with a liquid! If i'm feeling under the weather I take this supplement and by the end of the day feel 100% better! It boosts my immune system and gives me a great pep to my step before my day!
Ally S.
Atlanta, GA
works and does what it needs to do. honestly for someone that works in the healthcare field it is always nice to have a boost
Felicia A.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Kmart
Love the taste! It definitely boosts my mood by helping me feel better. I drink it anytime I feel sick.

Looking for your answer?