HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsEmergen-C
Emergenc Energy Plus Fizzy Drink Mix Mango Peach

Emergenc Energy Plus Fizzy Drink Mix Mango Peach

by Emergen-C

The bold-flavored Emergen-C Energy+ Blueberry-Açai is a fizzy delight, providing natural caffeine from green tea, plus Vitamin C and B Vitamins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emergenc Energy Plus Fizzy Drink Mix Mango Peach!
Deborah T.
Brooksville, FL
Emergenc Energy Plus Fizzy Drink Mix Mango Peach uploaded by Deborah T.
This product is really good. It has a lot of vitamins and it gives you a lot of energy. I don’t love the taste but is not anything that you can’t drink. It does everything that it claims. I feel so good when I drink this.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergenc Energy Plus Fizzy Drink Mix Mango Peach uploaded by Briselda E.
This is a great product! I love anything from Emergen-C so as soon as I saw that they had this new product Energy plus I had to check it out. The flavor of this Blueberry Available is amazing! I love that it comes with 7B Vitamins and Vitamin C and that it's made with Green Tea (which I love). That little extra fizz makes this perfect as well. It is perfect to give you that little extra boost of energy thru the day. V
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,126 reviews
Yep this tasted nasty like I suspected. I can't complain though because I got two free ines when I bought the regular super orange flavor. I felt a boost of energy from it though. If you can get past the taste than you might want this kind.
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love how this product makes me feel I have a in the blueberry acaí flavor. That's truly helps me on those rough days that I need an extra pick me up. Low in sugar content perfect in daily value of lots of your B vitamins 7 to be exact and also Your daily dose of vitamin C. I've purchased this at Walmart duckling will continue drinking this daily you can have 1 to 2 packets daily.
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product, way better than coffee and caffeine sodas and super healthy for you. Great value and quality and affordable for any budget well worth the money. Wouldn't change anything about it and definitely will be buying more of it.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am able to purchase this with my over-the-counter card supplied by Medicare. I like that it comes in stick form. Because it makes it easy to carry in my purse. At Rite Aid there is 2 flavors. That taste great.
Stefani K.
N Ridgeville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Took this product every day before vacation and flying. The taste is great compared to other flavors. Since this has a little bit of caffeine I feel like it gives me an energy boost. Would recommend compared to other brands as a preventative flu fighter!
Courtney P.
Yuba city , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did not enjoy the taste this was not appealing for me. This product may be good for some but I was not a fan. I received this product complementary to test.
member-bbfe61
I GENERALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND HAVE BEEN PURCHASING IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. HOWEVER THE LAST BOX I RECENTLY BOUGHT HAS HAD SEVERAL PACKETS IN IT SO FAR THAT HAVE HARD WHITE PARTICLES IN THEM THAT WILL NOT DISSOLVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I STIR OR SHAKE MY WATER. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS OR KNOW WHAT IT MAY BE?
Larayne F.
Ladson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a fan of the taste it leaves but it is a good pick me up so I can deal with the after taste.plus never hurts to get the added vitamin c.

Looking for your answer?