BY EMERGENC #29 in Vitamin C

1,000 mg Vitamin C Dietary Supplement Drink Mix3 Flavors, Super Orange, Raspberry, and Tropical90 Packets Total24 Nutrients with Antioxidants, Electrolytes, and 7 B Vitamins see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Eden H.
Always helps me get better faster when I'm sick and stay healthy longer when I'm not. Personally I prefer this before a NyQuil when I'm ill. Always in my medicine cabinet.
Danielle B.
Broussard, LA
This is a staple in our house! As soon as any one of us starts feeling like we're getting sick we start taking EmergenC & boy does it work great!!
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
Swear by these bad boys! I love the flavors and they are a great immune boost whenever you are feeling a bit off
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
I like the pink lemonade flavor. It's great when I'm feeling run down and I need a boost, had a hard night or worried I may have battled he elements for too long. I always keep them on hand and It's great that it forces you to drink another glass of water