Emergen-C Vitamin D & Calcium Mixed Berry uploaded by Swapnil P.

BY EMERGEN-C #11 in Immune Support

Maintaining healthy, strong bones is a wise yet simple proposition. Thankfully, fortifying your bones has never been easier or tastier. Emergen-C Vitamin D & Calcium contains 1,000 IU of vitamin D, a healthy 500 mg dose of calcium, and 500 mg of vitamin C, all to help fortify them bones.* This tasty drink mix also provides a wave of rejuvenation with naturally energizing B vitamins* plus antioxidants† and electrolytes, so your bones will really feel the good. And your taste buds will enjoy the mixed berry flavor.

• Is this good?3 Answers
  • What are some side effects to this product?2 Answers
  • Tempted to try these, but how do they differ from just taking a m...1 Answers
Emergen-C Vitamin D & Calcium Mixed Berry
  • "I love this drink its great year round taste so yummy to me i hardly ever get sick which is GREAT " in 3 reviews
  • "highly recommend emergen-c to anyone that thinks they are coming down with a cold, or just wants to boost their immune system!" in 1 review
  • "I never get sick after a cramped plane ride anymore." in 1 review
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-c is my absolute go to for any time I travel or am sick. It absolutely gives me a boost of energy and immune support that I need to prevent or get rid of sickness quickly. It is well worth the money when you consider how often it can be used and how much comes in a package. On top of that, all of the flavors are amazing!
Christina Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely Love this stuff! The mixed berry flavor makes it easy to drink. I like to drink it before I take a flight just to give myself a little boost. I keep one on hand in my bag just in case I need it. When I'm feeling like I may be getting under the weather, I drink one. I've been using this for the last few years and have not been disappointed.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I received this as a sample and thought this would be great to try. I thought the taste was horrible! I received the Tangerine and Tropical one and it was easy to mix with no problems. I would like to have seen if these would have any prolong benefits but if it taste nasty I just cant do it.
Joan F.
Trenton, NJ
I'm a teacher so my health is really important to me. I have been sick once this year and was told to take this everyday and since then I haven't even had another stuffy nose !
Desiree T.
I prefer these to airborne and they work well and taste better in my opinion. I wouldn't say they taste great like juice, because they taste slightly bitter and of vitamins but this flavor is better than others.
Sierra C.
I am a big fan of Emergen-C however this is the worst flavor I have ever tried! I might not be partial to it but I am sure like most of their products the flavor gets the job done. The product is still great, just mixed berry is not my favorite.
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA
When I'm working in the office during cold and flu season, you better bet that I am chugging some Emergen-C Vitamin D & Calcium Mixed Berry! It keeps the germs away and lets me function at peak capacity!
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Emergen-C is great year-round and keeps my family's and my defenses top notch. We hardly get sick and don't straggly to get to work, school and other events due to sickness.
Khaleelah J.
Denver, CO
Not only does Emergen-C do nothing- you could seriously get better results from having water with a lemon slice- this flavor is seriously cloying. Better to save your money for an orange or lime!
LEONORE B.
Metairie, LA
I have been using these daily in my water for over 5 years and I am happy to say I never get a cold or flu. I really think it is because of my daily vitamin intake ..I like the mixed berry flavor the best .
Megan Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this taste good? I have to take vitamin D pills but this seems like it could be more beneficial and potentially more tasty.
margarita c.
Does this flavor taste good? I drink the citrus one and i like it.
Heidy F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good?
Jennifer S.
Jacksonville, FL
What are some side effects to this product?
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of the raspberry flavor, how does mixed berry compare?