Emergen-C Vitamin D & Calcium uploaded by Swapnil P.

BY EMERGEN-C #17 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement. Now! Twice the Calcium^ & 250% of the Daily Value of Vitamin D. Bone Health™ Formula. 500 mg Calcium. 1,000 IU Vitamin D3. 500 mg Vitamin C Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix Net Wt. 0.3 Oz /Packet Feel the Good®. Bones. You d Be Pretty Floppy Without Them. Maintaining healthy strong bones is a wise yet simple proposition. Thankfully, fortifying your bones has never been easier or tastier. Just tear open a packet of vitamin D-. see more...

• Is this good?3 Answers
  • What are some side effects to this product?2 Answers
  • Tempted to try these, but how do they differ from just taking a m...1 Answers
Emergen-C Vitamin D & Calcium
  • "I love this drink its great year round taste so yummy to me i hardly ever get sick which is GREAT " in 3 reviews
  • "highly recommend emergen-c to anyone that thinks they are coming down with a cold, or just wants to boost their immune system!" in 1 review
  • "I never get sick after a cramped plane ride anymore." in 1 review
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-c is my absolute go to for any time I travel or am sick. It absolutely gives me a boost of energy and immune support that I need to prevent or get rid of sickness quickly. It is well worth the money when you consider how often it can be used and how much comes in a package. On top of that, all of the flavors are amazing!
Christina Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely Love this stuff! The mixed berry flavor makes it easy to drink. I like to drink it before I take a flight just to give myself a little boost. I keep one on hand in my bag just in case I need it. When I'm feeling like I may be getting under the weather, I drink one. I've been using this for the last few years and have not been disappointed.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I received this as a sample and thought this would be great to try. I thought the taste was horrible! I received the Tangerine and Tropical one and it was easy to mix with no problems. I would like to have seen if these would have any prolong benefits but if it taste nasty I just cant do it.
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
I'm a teacher so my health is really important to me. I have been sick once this year and was told to take this everyday and since then I haven't even had another stuffy nose !
Desiree T.
I prefer these to airborne and they work well and taste better in my opinion. I wouldn't say they taste great like juice, because they taste slightly bitter and of vitamins but this flavor is better than others.
Sierra C.
I am a big fan of Emergen-C however this is the worst flavor I have ever tried! I might not be partial to it but I am sure like most of their products the flavor gets the job done. The product is still great, just mixed berry is not my favorite.
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
Emergen-C is great year-round and keeps my family's and my defenses top notch. We hardly get sick and don't straggly to get to work, school and other events due to sickness.
Khaleelah J.
Denver, CO
Not only does Emergen-C do nothing- you could seriously get better results from having water with a lemon slice- this flavor is seriously cloying. Better to save your money for an orange or lime!
LEONORE B.
Metairie, LA
I have been using these daily in my water for over 5 years and I am happy to say I never get a cold or flu. I really think it is because of my daily vitamin intake ..I like the mixed berry flavor the best .
Karis N.
Tallahassee, FL
Emergen-C is great for kicking a cold before it starts, but it's not great for kicking one that's already there. In addition, Emergen-C does not taste very good. In fact, it tastes really bad.
Megan Z.
Does this taste good? I have to take vitamin D pills but this seems like it could be more beneficial and potentially more tasty.
margarita c.
Does this flavor taste good? I drink the citrus one and i like it.
Heidy F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good?
Alesia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of the raspberry flavor, how does mixed berry compare?
Jennifer S.
Jacksonville, FL
What are some side effects to this product?