BY EMERGEN-C

Buy on Walmart
Jessica G.
I recently purchased the 30 packet box from walmart for around $10 when I could feel that I was getting sick. I had seen this being advertised a lot and wanted to give it a try. . . The first time I tried it it tasted terrible but I used a room temp. full bottle of water. I did however feel better.. The next day I used a ice cold half full bottle of water and it was actually a bearable flavor. Does seem to help make me feel better so I would recommend it.
Stacy S.
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
I think this is the best flavor, but they all work just as well as each other. The vitamin c flavor works  better with the citrus of the orange but I always feel so much better after taking this when I wake up with a cough or sore throat. Would recommend!