BY EMERGEN-C

Naturally, It's Good for You! Bursting with all sorts of sunshine-y citrus deliciousness, it's no wonder we call it Super. With each sip, you can feel the 24 nutrients flow through your body in a wave of Emergen-C rejuvenation. If feeling good is your thing, you found the right box. Health1,000 mg of vitamin C, zinc. quercetin, and antioxidants support your immune system. Energy7 B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 enhance energy naturally - no caffeine, no crash. ElectrolytesGreat for post-workout, replace key electrolytes lost through perspiration. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
I think this is the best flavor, but they all work just as well as each other. The vitamin c flavor works  better with the citrus of the orange but I always feel so much better after taking this when I wake up with a cough or sore throat. Would recommend!
Stacy S.
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Jessica G.
I recently purchased the 30 packet box from walmart for around $10 when I could feel that I was getting sick. I had seen this being advertised a lot and wanted to give it a try. . . The first time I tried it it tasted terrible but I used a room temp. full bottle of water. I did however feel better.. The next day I used a ice cold half full bottle of water and it was actually a bearable flavor. Does seem to help make me feel better so I would recommend it.