Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Do you just take these when you're feeling sick or do you drink these every day? every week?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Edmonton, AB
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lately I have been using it everyday since the cold & flu bugs are going around my office. I'm also trying to drink more water so its motivating me to drink more fluids too. For the rest of the year, I only use them when I feel run down or when I am traveling especially on airplanes!
Skye H.
Skye H.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
You can drink it everyday or when you're sick
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Upperco, MD
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I use it every day. It's like a fizzy multivitamin drink after it's mixed.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
1 year ago
I like to drink it when I am surrounded by sick people
kathygraves
kathygraves
1 year, 4 months ago
I only use it when I am feeling a sick but if it were cheaper, I would drink it all of the time.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take it when I'm feeling a cold coming on...if i start to feel a sore throat, achy joints, etc. i usually take them consistently for a few days then until i feel better
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I drink 1 package everyday. I used to get sick 4-5 times per year. Now it's like twice. If you wait till you're sick to take it, it'll definitely be better than not taking it at all, but I take it daily because it works as a preventative measure for me.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take it right when I'm feeling sick and before I take a flight.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
1 year, 7 months ago
I only take these when I'm starting to feel like I'm getting sick and they seem to help me get better quicker.
Annette P.
Annette P.
2 years, 2 months ago
I personally wouldn't use them every day. That would get too pricey! But I think they are great when you start feeling like you could be coming down with a cold/flu.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
2 years, 2 months ago
I think they are a good for whenever you need an energy boost. Even suitable for post workout to replenish what you lost from sweating!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
2 years, 4 months ago
They are very helpful when you're feeling sick to kick the symptoms before they get back. But all the vitamins in it are good to take even before you're sick to Keep you from getting sick. Taking one ever couple days probably would be a good precaution.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
2 years, 5 months ago
I only drink them when I am sick but it would be a good idea to drink them daily when there is a bug going around or flu season!! They taste great!
Justine U.
Justine U.
2 years, 5 months ago
Fairly often but not every day- whenever I travel for sure and a lot more during cold season!
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
2 years, 6 months ago
I try to drink one everyday. Vitamin C is great for your immune system, but most people do not realize that vitamin C also is great for managing stress. When I drink an emergen-C everyday, I have noticed that I am calm, cool and collected in situations that would normally upset me. You can drink them only when you feel like you need an immunity boost, but I enjoy the benefits of emergen-C everyday
Italia D.