Jessica C.
Sunnyvale , CA

Do you just take these when you're feeling sick or do you drink these every day? every week?

Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Edmonton, AB
1 year ago
Lately I have been using it everyday since the cold & flu bugs are going around my office. I'm also trying to drink more water so its motivating me to drink more fluids too. For the rest of the year, I only use them when I feel run down or when I am traveling especially on airplanes!
Skye H.
Skye H.
1 year, 1 month ago
You can drink it everyday or when you're sick
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Upperco, MD
1 year, 2 months ago
I use it every day. It's like a fizzy multivitamin drink after it's mixed.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to drink it when I am surrounded by sick people
kathygraves
kathygraves
1 year, 8 months ago
I only use it when I am feeling a sick but if it were cheaper, I would drink it all of the time.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take it when I'm feeling a cold coming on...if i start to feel a sore throat, achy joints, etc. i usually take them consistently for a few days then until i feel better
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I drink 1 package everyday. I used to get sick 4-5 times per year. Now it's like twice. If you wait till you're sick to take it, it'll definitely be better than not taking it at all, but I take it daily because it works as a preventative measure for me.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
1 year, 9 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take it right when I'm feeling sick and before I take a flight.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
1 year, 11 months ago
I only take these when I'm starting to feel like I'm getting sick and they seem to help me get better quicker.
Annette P.
Annette P.
2 years, 6 months ago
I personally wouldn't use them every day. That would get too pricey! But I think they are great when you start feeling like you could be coming down with a cold/flu.