Jessica C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Do you just take these when you're feeling sick or do you drink these every day? every week?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Edmonton, AB
10 months, 1 week ago
Lately I have been using it everyday since the cold & flu bugs are going around my office. I'm also trying to drink more water so its motivating me to drink more fluids too. For the rest of the year, I only use them when I feel run down or when I am traveling especially on airplanes!
Skye H.
Skye H.
11 months, 1 week ago
You can drink it everyday or when you're sick
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Upperco, MD
1 year ago
I use it every day. It's like a fizzy multivitamin drink after it's mixed.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to drink it when I am surrounded by sick people
kathygraves
kathygraves
1 year, 6 months ago
I only use it when I am feeling a sick but if it were cheaper, I would drink it all of the time.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take it when I'm feeling a cold coming on...if i start to feel a sore throat, achy joints, etc. i usually take them consistently for a few days then until i feel better
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I drink 1 package everyday. I used to get sick 4-5 times per year. Now it's like twice. If you wait till you're sick to take it, it'll definitely be better than not taking it at all, but I take it daily because it works as a preventative measure for me.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
1 year, 7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take it right when I'm feeling sick and before I take a flight.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
1 year, 9 months ago
I only take these when I'm starting to feel like I'm getting sick and they seem to help me get better quicker.
Annette P.
Annette P.
2 years, 4 months ago
I personally wouldn't use them every day. That would get too pricey! But I think they are great when you start feeling like you could be coming down with a cold/flu.