10 colors available

BY EMERGEN-C #1 in Immune Support

Emergen-C® 1,000 mg Vitamin C Super Orange Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix - 30 PK.
Dietary supplement.
24 nutrients, 7 B Vitamins, antioxidants, electrolytes. see more...

Emergen-C Vitamin C 1000 mg, Super Orange
  • "Emergen -C is a great product if you are looking for a dietary supplement that is body fast acting as well as effective and also gives an extra burst of vitamins and bonus of a strong immune system." in 5 reviews
Esther Y.
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
I work in a casino. It's like a pre-school; People don't wash their hands, cough and sneeze on everything and everyone without even an attempt to cover their mouths so everyone is constantly get sick. Anyways, I used to get sick 4-5 times per year at work. Missing work and buying meds got pretty costly. Then I'd get Hubby sick where he'd be missing work and buying meds. Double the cost!
So, I started taking Emergen-C to see if it would protect me from the sickos. Well, it works. I've been taking it daily for 3 years now and I only get sick maybe twice a year. TWICE!! Waaay better than 4-5 times. I'm like a spokesperson for this stuff at work. I'm constantly telling my coworkers to take some Emergen-C as a preventative.
I buy the 3 pack from Costco. Each box has 30 packets each of Orange, Raspberry and Tropical. I like the Raspberry and Tropical the best. The Orange one is my least favorite. It doesn't taste as good. But don't get me wrong, it isn't all gross tasting like Flintstone vitamins with that fake vitamin C flavor. Not mediciney at all. But the flavor is very light and faint, almost like a glass of orange juice once the ice has all melted.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these vitamin-c packets. I take these for all kinds of reasons. One to not get sick, but I also take this when I am taking other meds like iron or vitamins because Vitamin C helps your body absorb it better. These also taste really good. They come in other flavors like Acai, Raspberry but honestly I prefer the Orange. I always tell people who have sickies in their family to take this to prevent themselves from getting sick. I rarely get sick and when I do the first thing I go to the pantry for is these little packets.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Powell, TN
I tend to catch a lot of colds throughout the winter months because although I'm a work-at-home entrepreneur, I have two children who both attend public schools. My youngest is seven years old and she brings home lots of germs - but after finding and trying Emergen-C this winter, I've noticed less colds, shorter duration of illness, and more energy overall, which has been wonderful. I haven't tried all the flavors yet, but I actually like the super orange - sometimes I even mix it with orange juice instead of water!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love these Emergen C packets, they are life savers!
Whenever I get sick I know for a fact that these work well with my body to help get rid of my cold with 1,000 mg of vitamin c. All you have to do is mix the powder in any type of juice or water (I prefer orange juice).
If you are feeling bad, take one of these packets, and you will feel so much better! I will always purchase Emergen C packets because I believe they really do work!
I always keep some handy.
Norma T.
Norma T.
Tastes great and keeps you healthy!!! What more could you want out of this product? But seriously, I actually do not mind having to drink this once in a while to boost up my immunity or help me get over a cold. It tastes like artificial orange but it is kind of tasty in cold water. Also, I have actually noticed it helps to take it when you feel like you might be getting sick for a couple of days and also when you are sick to kick the sick to the curb.
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Bentonville , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
The vitamin-C dose in each servings of these packets are super duper high! It is a lot more than your body needs on a daily basis. It does mask signs and symptoms of illnesses you're experiencing so you might feel like it is making you feel better, when really it is not doing anything! it makes it super difficult for your liver to process all these extra dose and overall, not a good thing for your body. Would not recommend these!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Love this stuff!! Never upsets my stomach and has helped keep me from getting sick when multiple bugs where going through my family.
I will continue to use this through cold & flu season.

I have recommended it to family members and highly recommend to all. Most vitamin C taste awful to me and makes me nauseous - this stuff does not make me nauseous and you can dilute the powder as much as you want if the Flavor is too strong.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
I absolutely love these Emergen-C packets! I love how convenient they are. I use them at home and at work. It's a great way to get your Vitamin Cs, especially during the cold and flu seasons. I always to make sure I have a few of these around. This one is my favorite flavor; you can really smell the citrus scent and and it tastes great! Not too overpowering and just right.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
I keep a packet of this stuff around with me wherever I go. It is great to take when you feel the start of a cold coming on, or when you simply feel worn out - which can eventually lead into a cold. I really feel like the extra boost helps me get over any sickness that is coming my way. If you already have a cold, it helps to speed the process of overcoming it.
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
I love these!!! I put them inside a water bottler (water is about 1/3, more or less), then I shake it up. It's portable and more convenient to put it in a water bottle for me. I don't have a good immune system, so this drink helps me get over my cold faster or prevents me from getting sick in the first place. I can't live without these. I highly recommend it!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Eugene, OR
Do you take Emergen-C every day or just when you feel run down?
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Graham, NC
What's your favorite favor?
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
What's the best flavor?
Abi S.
Abi S.
How do these taste? Do they have a bad after taste?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Do you just take these when you're feeling sick or do you drink these every day? every week?