Emergen-C Tangerine, 10 CT (Pack of 2) uploaded by Paige W.

BY EMERGEN-C

Emergen-C Tangerine, 10 CT (Pack of 2): Brought to you by Emergen-C see more...

Stacy S.
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Paige W.
Emergency-C has always been something I have been split on. I am well aware this is not going to cure my cold or sickness, it’s more like a vitamin supplement than any illness remedy. Generally if you eat a healthy diet or take daily multivitamins, your body can’t even absorb more than a certain amount of vitamins and minerals, the rest will just end up being... expelled from your body. This tastes fine and has a nice seltzer sparkle to it. Nothing notably impressive or negative about it hence my middle-of-the-road rating.
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
I have this every day,it keeps me away from flu and helped me in regulating my mentrual cycle. Plus it has electrolyes. Which is a bonus.