HealthWellnessImmune SupportEmergen-C
Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support

Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support

Sweet and flavorful, Emergen-C Raspberry kick starts your day with Vitamin C and B Vitamins, antioxidants† and electrolytes.

Can I use while I’m pregnant ?
I know some of their products are not. Is this product vegetarian?
Start your review of Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support!
Maggie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Maggie Q.
I’ve had Emergen C products before, but always used to get the orange one. I don’t really have particular perference, I guess I just got used to it. But this raspberry one is so yummy! It has zinc, Vitamin C, electrolytes, and bunch of other healthy stuff. I was feeling a bit under the weather, and had a sore throat for couple of days, so decided to start using these packets. It was really convenient that you can mix it with both hot and cold water, and it will dissolve without any problems. I mixed it with hot water and had it for a few days, and I started feeling better. My sore throat wasn’t bothering me as much, and I just generally felt more energized. I even tried it with my smoothies, and it was delicious. It will provide immune support, and tastes great while doing it! I will definitely be purchasing again, and would recommend this product. *These statements have not been evluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ruthie R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ive loved emergenC for years. It’s always been a go to staple when I felt a cold coming on as a preventive boost to my immune system. One thing I love is how all the powder dissolves and doesn’t leave a gritty residue. That gritty residue/after taste is something I can not handle! I have a huge issue with textures and if it’s gritty or soggy that’s a huge NO!! I found a new favorite flavor though!!
Chloe G.
Winter Garden, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So, I love Emergen-C and have definitely felt that it’s saved me from a few colds-turned-worse. While the raspberry flavor was ok, it definitely wasn’t my favorite. It tasted a bit fake and medicinal, which I’m not a huge fan of! It resolved well in water, as well as the others do, but I felt like I needed more water since the flavor was so strong. I’d recommend this for those who like the medicinal, candy-sweet raspberry flavoring but if that sounds too strong for you, stick with Orange!
Anastasiia S.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Anastasiia S.
A good source for vitamin C to support the immune. Also comes with zinc and magnesium. Tasty - pretty sweet raspberry flavor.
Marina M.
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Marina M.
I’m a frequent Emergen-C user, whenever I have a cold this is the first thing I pull out and mix with my water! Definitely helps shorten my colds
Anja B.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Anja B.
Have always been a fan of these! Whenever I’m feeling a bit sick i use these to provide immune support! Super good for when you are sick or just need a shot of vitamin C! *These statements have not been evluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Susan N.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Susan N.
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Susan N.
This tasted so bad that I really struggled to finish even a small glass. It somehow tastes like raspberry and yet has a super bitter taste at the same time? My husband said it tastes like those waxy bottle cap candies. Won’t be trying this again even if it does have extra vitamin C.
Liv W.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Liv W.
I love Emergen-C and especially love this flavor. It’s a quick and easy way to get your daily vitamin C - plus it tastes good!
Kassiann L.
Forest Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Kassiann L.
Not my first time trying this and in the winter it’s a staple in our house. Love the raspberry flavor and slight fizz!
Leia B.
Orange, CA
Emergen-C Raspberry Original Formula Immune Support uploaded by Leia B.
I’ve always been a huge fan of  emergen c! Are usually opt for the orange flavor but we’re super excited to try this raspberry flavor. I really enjoyed it and this product always seems to work