GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateEmergen-C
Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies)

Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies)

by Emergen-C

Fuel your Day with Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods Mixed Berry Proteing Shake powder mix with natural fruit flavor.

Heard a lot of mixed reviews about this product. Do you like it ?
Start your review of Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies)!
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by Shanna R.
I got a free sample to review but I got the Pomegranate and mango flavor one. I've heard of Emergen-C before but not Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods Pomegranate Mango I poured it into my cup and added cold water and stirred and stirred and stirred for several minutes trying to get the clumps out, I got most out but I was stirring for awhile. I thought it was going to be thick but it wasn't but that wasn't a turn off for me. The flavor was good, not too sweet. I like that there's 15 grams of organic plant-based protein, 10 grams of fiber and only 2 grams of fat and 2 full servings of superfruits and superveggies. It also made with natural flavors, natural sweeteners and colors from natural sources. After drinking it, it leaves feeling full. I gave it only 3 stars because of the way it mixed and I would recommend it but use a protein mix shaker or a blender.
Jessica B.
Muskegon, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mixed really well with smoothie especially when you don't have a lot fruits and vegetables because you haven't went grocery shopping lol, they berry tasty doesn't have a bad after taste doesn't cost much and easy to find in most grocery stores
Shaquoia  L.
Linden, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by Shaquoia  L.
Disgusting, disgusting DISGUSTING!!! I added it to orange juice thinking it would be better than just plain water and boy was I wrong! It taste good when it hits the tongue but going down that immediate aftertaste is gross!!! Also the texture is gritty!! I definitely don't recommend this!!!!
Leslie T.
Oak Park, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by Leslie T.
Purchased at: Kroger
I received a sample of this protein powder and I really enjoyed it. It has a great flavor and doesn't taste like typical protein powders (chalky with a weird aftertaste). I made smoothies for myself and my parents (who are huge heath nuts) and they also liked it. However, my mom did think it was a little too sweet. If you add some slightly tart fruit to it, that should balance out the sweetness. *Comparable to the Olly superfood powder
payton N.
RichmondTX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by payton N.
i got this for free to test out and at first i was kind of scared to try it since i am not a big fan of mixed berry drinks, but this actually kind of tasted pretty okay. not sure if i would drink it again. #emergenc
Shelby-Anne R.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by Shelby-Anne R.
I received this product free from sampler.io for my honest review i love the flavour of this product this product provide you with protein and viramins c and b vitamins this product is dairy free ,vegeterian , and gluten free this product don't require a blender to use.
Madison H.
Blair, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by Madison H.
I am in love with Emergen-C Protein Fuel & SuperFoods! The Mixed Berry flavor is absolutely delicious. I love that it's made with organic plant protein, which I am usually not a fan of! It also has lots of vitamins, and antioxidants. Plus 2 servings of superfruits and superveggies per serving. I wish this was more affordable, because I would buy more.
Audriana H.
Chesapeake, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by Audriana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely good! Made me feel energetic. The flavor was really good. I take this once a week. Probably will increase the days. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
October  K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Emergen-C Protein Fuel & Superfoods (Mixed Berry Flavor, 7 smoothies) uploaded by October  K.
Got a sample of this for free. The flavor I got was pomegranate mango. It would not dissolve there were lots of chunks in water despite me constantly stirring for a few minutes. It did not taste like pomegranate mango to it had a bitter chalky dirt flavored taste to it. I hope the mixed berry flavor is alot better than the pomegranate mango flavor.
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thanks to Sampler Exchange, and Emergen-C, I received Emergen-C Protein Fuel and Superfoods, for free, in exchange for my honest review. I Loved the overall taste of this product. I did take the opportunity to try this product two different ways and one way was significantly better than the other. I notice if you just simply mix it with water, milk or whatever liquid you want, to drink, it does seem to have a chalkier, less flavorful taste to it which I didn't care for, but when you mix it with your usual homemade smoothie which I include real, natural fruit like strawberries, bananas, and blueberries, yogurt, milk, among other things, it tastes much better and you still can experience all those healthy vitamins and proteins this product has to offer while enjoying a rich, tasty snack!