BY EMERGEN-C #12 in Immune Support

The power of pink. The color pink carries many connotations. Power, strength and energy aren't usually among them. Until now. This delicious Emergen-C pink lemonade is loaded with 24 nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants. 30 count 24 nutrients with antioxidants and electrolytes 7 B vitamins Pink lemonade see more...

• Which is your favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • I would love to try this where do you buy it?11 Answers
  • How does this taste? I'm sick now and wanting to try a flavor oth...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This stuff works better than any vitamin supplement I have ever taken! My entire family takes these daily and is hooked on them; we always need to have a box in our house. I think the pink lemonade flavor is the easiest to drink and take daily without wanting to spit it out. It doesn't really taste like pink lemonade, but more like carbonated water, which is why it's easy to drink. I usually can't stand these kind of things due to flavor, but I actually like this one. I've taken this on multiple occasions where I felt a cold starting to creep up on me, and this does one of two things depending on how soon I catch the cold: 1) soon enough: I don't get sick. It keeps the cold at bay and gives me enough energy to keep going through the day, and I never get so sick where I have to call out of work or lay in bed all day. It really does fight the germs in your system and kick them out. 2) not soon enough: I get a sped-up version of a cold. Usually my colds can take weeks to go away on their own, but if I continually take one of these, my cold will last maybe three days. No fevers, no lack of energy or fatigue, just a slight cough and possible runny nose. Pretty amazing how effective this is. My little brother claims that when he takes this he feels rejuvenated with energy. I don't really ever feel the energy boost, but apparently it's there. Also love that this one supports breast cancer awareness! Really appreciate that.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Can I just say this stuff is a lifesaver? Maybe I'm just super vitamin c deficient on the reg, but whenever I feel anything coming on, I take this and it seems to just go away. I take public transportation, which is usually a recipe for colds all winter, but that doesn't seem to happen if I take emergen-c. Also this flavor is great!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Pleasantville , NJ
This stuff is amazing! I use it when I feel a cold coming on , either have a scratchy throat or nose running. Works within the day. It's on the price side but u get a lot for your money!!! I have one box at work and one box at home. This is my favorite flavor. Taste great and I'm a baby with taste!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to lifesaver when I feel a cold coming on. As soon as I get the slightest sign I take the recommended amount per day and after 1-2 days I'm feeling perfectly well again. This is one of the best flavors I've tried. Definitely recommend.
Em V.
Emergen-C is a really good brand to trust. It always has good flavors such as orange and raspberry but pink lemonade isn't as good as the other two. Orange is always a safe flavor to try. It's so easy to take to work and mixes well with water.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
This product is a life saver. If I'm every feeling a little down like I may be getting a sickness, I take this the next few days regularly. Most of the time I never get sick. The plus side is this boosts energy and is a great flavor
BarryJammie C.
BarryJammie C.
I think this is my new favorite flavor. I love it on these warmer days! It's perfect for me as my immune system is pretty much non existent. Plus it gives me a bit of energy without a crash like coffee or an energy drink. Bonus!!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best emergen c flavor. this flavor actually tastes like how it is described. the other ones I experienced seems to be very bland and weird tasting. however the pink lemonade one is great. it tastes good and does the job.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
I like this flavor better than the others. It's a great vitamin supplement and energy booster. I prefer this over AirBorne. Plus this flavor supports Breast Cancer Research!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such a cool flavor, out of all emergen-c I've tried I like this as one of my tops. Definitely worth a try!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I would love to try this where do you buy it?
Em V.
Which is your favorite flavor?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
How does this taste? I'm sick now and wanting to try a flavor other than orange...