BY EMERGEN-C

Product description

All the vitamins and antioxidants you want in a complete multi-vitamin, plus..it's not a pill. It's a tasty, fizzy drink. Includes 500 mg vitamin C, B vitamins, minerals, choline and much more.

Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
All flavors the lemon lime is my favorite I take it with plain seltzer water for upset stomach, under the weather and beating a cold This stuff really works. I don’t like taking medication like that I prefer when doctor prescribes me and I know I need it. Plenty of water and this really does help
Daisy R.
San Antonio, TX
This is something I definitely stock up on when the cold season comes around. With everyone in the office coming in sick to work, can't risk not have this to keep you from getting sick as well.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was sent two one servings packets of these along with coupons i think. The raspberry was okay. The best thing of all is all the vitamin amount packed in without tasting like yucky vitamins!
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these packets especially this flavor! It doesn't taste that powdery because I am absolutely just in love with the flavor!
Leyla G.
Portland, OR
Emergen-C is always great to stock up during the winter season. The flavor combinations work really well.
Tori J.
Charlottesville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Actually works! I use at the first sign of sickness and within a day I already feel better!
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍