BY EMERGEN-C #73 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement MSM Formula 1,000 mg MSM 1,000 mg Vitamin C Lite - 5 Calories per serving Feel the Good® A Low-Calorie, Joint-Strengthening Way to Feel the Good Every Day Specifically for those who live an active, high-energy and low-calorie life, we subtracted all but 5 calories and added MSM for even more joint-nourishing benefits.* Just pour a nutrient-rich packet of Emergen-C Lite with MSM. Naturally flavored and naturally sweetened, each fizzy, citrus-y packet brings a rush of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals including 1,000 mg of vitamin C and 1,000 mg of MSM. Strengthen joints, boost immunity, increase metabolic function, and ignite your energy level* - without caffeine, and with only five calories. If feeling good while fortifying your joints* is your thing, you ve found the right box. Support for Essential Functions* Vitamin C Essential in the pr see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jackie M.
I bought this a while ago not really even realizing it was a 5 calorie thing. I do not like the taste at all. It basically has no taste. I had to use in a pinch and use it up but I would not recommend. I like the raspberry and fruit punch flavors much better!!
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
I'm a fan of Emergen-C. It's always worked for me in the past. I take it when I feel a cold coming on and also when I am sick. This flavor was pretty good. It worked as does most of these products. I would definitely recommend it.
Griselda S.
I my self like Emergen-C. I take it when i am about to get sick. I take one of any flavor before any flight you never now who is sick and the extra vitamin C help in this cases. I recommend it when you going to take a flight.