BY EMERGEN-C #89 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement New! Drink it Hot! Berry Medley Flavored Hot Drink Mix 1 Natural Flavor with Other Natural Flavors 3 1000 mg of Vitamin C 5 1000 IU of Vitamin D 4 Includes B Vitamins Zinc Superhuman Powers May Vary br The supercharged Emergen-C Immune+ formula supports your immune system with the key nutrients your body needs, plus a proprietary immune complex with beta glucans. Emergen-C dietary supplements feature immune supporting vitamin C* B vitamins to help enhance energy naturally* , electrolytes to help refuel and replenish post-workout* and more! Supplement Facts: br Calcium: As Calcium Carbonate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate. Phosphorus: As Monobasic Potassium Phosphate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate. Sodium: As Sodium Bicarbonate, Arabinogalacta see more...

Shannon R.
Out of the 5 different flavors of Emergen-C that I have tried this was by far the worst! It tasted so bad when it was warm that I tried to chill it and drink it cold thinking it would change the taste but it was still awful! No artifical dyes was the only good thing but it was so gross I couldn't drink more then two sips.
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
Oh I'm not sure what they were going for with this one or any of the others that I tried but I think they failed. I just got a sample packed of Emergen-c products from Smiley360 to test and review and this product was in the package. of the 5 that I tried this was the second best and that saying something. Do you all remember the purple flavored Flintstone chewable you mothers tried to get you to eat when your were kids but you mostly spit them back out because well they taste bad. That's what this reminded me of it has a really vitamin taste and left a metallic taste in my mouth. Its chalky and does not all dissolve when it fizzes leaving vitamin chunks in the drink no matter how much I stirred it up. I really don't recommend this to anyone but it is one of the better flavors that I tried even though it still sucked so if your adamant on drinking emergen-c and liked Flintstones vitamins give this a try!