Emergen-C Immune+ Warmers, Apple Cider uploaded by Justine D.

BY EMERGEN-C #53 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement New! Drink it Hot! Apple Cider Flavored Hot Drink Mix 1 Natural Flavor with Other Natural Flavors 3 1000 mg of Vitamin C 5 1000 IU of Vitamin D 4 Includes B Vitamins Zinc Superhuman Powers May Vary br The supercharged Emergen-C Immune+ formula supports your immune system with the key nutrients your body needs, plus a proprietary immune complex with beta glucans. Emergen-C dietary supplements feature immune supporting vitamin C* B vitamins to help enhance energy naturally* , electrolytes to help refuel and replenish post-workout* and more! Supplement Facts: br Calcium: As Calcium Carbonate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate. Phosphorus: As Monobasic Potassium Phosphate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate. Sodium: As Sodium Bicarbonate, Arabinogalactan see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kelly Marie C.
Kelly Marie C.
San Francisco, CA
Why is this so dang hard to find?! I first tried this when I stumbled upon it at Walgreens and I was sick not wanted to have a cold vitamin C drink. There were only 10 to a box, as opposed to the regular powder you mix with cold water that comes 20-30. I enjoy the flavor and it smells absolutely wonderful! I just wish they were more widely available and came in more flavors.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I like the concept of a warm drink especially when you're sick but this flavor just doesn't do it for me I think I would prefer something more citrusy as opposed to the apple cider flavor. I do like that this is a different way to enjoy EmergenC.
Justine D.
Justine D.
Do these work? I honestly have no idea. I much prefer this warm drink then regular Emergen-C. It almost tastes like a mix between apple cider and apple cider vinegar. There is a slightly sweet, but acidic taste to it. If it will make me feel better, however, I will drink them. Homegirl can't get sick right now
Anna H.
Anna H.
Drink daily during cold and flu season. It's actually a delicious, warm drink. I truly feel like it helps me stay well.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Perfect for winter, these delightful packets provide a seasonal favorite taste with a boost for the immune system. I drink these in lieu of tea at night.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this to try out because I can always use an immune boost and I love cider but this wasn't for me. First of, a tip, it fizzes when you pour the product in so make sure your cup is big enough!
Taste wise it doesn't taste like cider I added more water to dilute it and all taste was lost :/