Emergen-C Immune+ Warmers Apple Cider uploaded by Justine D.

BY EMERGEN-C #16 in Immune Support

Product description

Get your warm and cozy on with our delicious vitamin drink mix. Each packet is supercharged with key immune supporting nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc*. It's steamier than a soap opera, and much healthier! Emergen-C Immune+ Warmers supports your immune system* and contains natural, delicious flavors.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every flu season. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I actually really love the flavor of this, and I really don’t think anyone can have enough vitamin C. This is so great during the cold, intense northeast winters were sickness spreads unapologetically. I really do think this helps, and it’s so good either way. I feel good drinking it and I’ll keep buying it for flu season!
Kelly Marie C.
San Francisco, CA
Why is this so dang hard to find?! I first tried this when I stumbled upon it at Walgreens and I was sick not wanted to have a cold vitamin C drink. There were only 10 to a box, as opposed to the regular powder you mix with cold water that comes 20-30. I enjoy the flavor and it smells absolutely wonderful! I just wish they were more widely available and came in more flavors.
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this to try out because I can always use an immune boost and I love cider but this wasn't for me. First of, a tip, it fizzes when you pour the product in so make sure your cup is big enough!
Taste wise it doesn't taste like cider I added more water to dilute it and all taste was lost :/
Justine D.
Do these work? I honestly have no idea. I much prefer this warm drink then regular Emergen-C. It almost tastes like a mix between apple cider and apple cider vinegar. There is a slightly sweet, but acidic taste to it. If it will make me feel better, however, I will drink them. Homegirl can't get sick right now
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the concept of a warm drink especially when you're sick but this flavor just doesn't do it for me I think I would prefer something more citrusy as opposed to the apple cider flavor. I do like that this is a different way to enjoy EmergenC.
Jenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Perfect for winter, these delightful packets provide a seasonal favorite taste with a boost for the immune system. I drink these in lieu of tea at night.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Every one loves apple cider and everyone wants to stay healthy and prevent colds and flus from infecting them. This is the BEST invention ever!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Drink daily during cold and flu season. It's actually a delicious, warm drink. I truly feel like it helps me stay well.
Victoria F.