HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionEmergen-C
Immune+ System Support* with Vitamin D Citrus

Emergen-C Immune+ System Support* with Vitamin D Citrus

by Emergen-C

Emergen-C Immune+ Citrus* is a sweet and tangy way to start your day. Power-packed formula provides key nutrients your body needs like vitamin C, D, zinc and a proprietary complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emergen-C Immune+ System Support* with Vitamin D Citrus!
How would you rate this product?
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
las compre hace 6 meses y me gusta mucho el sabor ya que es mejor tomarla asi que en pastillas super buenas y comodas ..
Meri Y.
Burbank, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes horrible, but seems to make a difference. It really helps me especially around flu season. I’ve been purchasing it for a long time now, especially with covid, and I’m very happy with it. If they could somehow make the immune+ with a raspberry flavor, that would be amazing.
Christopher H.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I had the cold, I took this product and definitely felt better after taking this. Took a few days to fully recover. You can slightly taste the orange, however, you can taste the medicinal, bitterness of the product.
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes nasty but it does make you feel better. Take it as directed and you will see a big difference in how you feel everyday. Price isn't outrageous. Would highly recommend especially before flu season hits us!
Sharon C.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Great taste. I love their products. I’m a flight attendant and need the extra boost. Helps you feel healthy
Jackie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I drank the orange one for immune boost when I felt a cold coming on. I think it tastes like orange tang from when I was little lol. Im not really sure if it really did anything though.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love all Emergen-C products! If you start getting a tickle in the back of your throat or the inkling that you are coming down with something, start here! If you get something, this will lessen the time you are sick. If you are about to get something and you start early enough, you can avoid coming down with something. My husband has also used these for years and swears by them too! Highly recommend!
Lindsay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I’ll start off by saying that the flavor isn’t my favorite, but it does pack an immunity punch! I’ve used this product on and off when I start to feel a little sick, and generally I feel like it start I feel like it starts to help me feel better sooner
Danielle F.
Granite Falls, WA
This is a really good Emergen-C for the winter months when we stay inside even more. I wasn’t fond of the citrus flavor but it’s not awful!
Amanda L.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great flavour, gives me lots of energy and helps me get through the day. It helps if you are super active

Looking for your answer?