BY EMERGEN-C #3 in Vitamin D

The fizzy, bold-flavored Emergen-C Immune+ Blueberry-Açai* is a mouthwatering delight, providing key nutrients for immune system support*, like vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.

• I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the orange flavor?3 Answers
  • Do people find that this actually boosts their immune sys...2 Answers
Emergen-C Immune+ System Support* with Vitamin D Blueberry-Acai
  • "I was feeling bad and my mother in law made me take some of these to help get rid of this nasty little bug I caught from my husband." in 1 review
  • "I don't have a very strong immune system, so I drink this stuff a lot." in 1 review
  • "It really helps boost my immune system if I feel a cold coming on. " in 1 review
  • "The citrus flavor is my personal favorite for the Immune specific one, and the pink lemonade is great for the Vitamin C one." in 1 review
Sarah W.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for energy, getting over (or preventing) a cold or just a great tasting alternative to help you skip the soda or other high sugar drink.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always try to drink Emergen-C when I start to feel sick and it keeps me from getting worse. However, this flavor is pretty bad. It doesn't taste at all how I expected. I would advise sticking to the orange flavor. Otherwise, it works really well.
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I swear by Emergen-C! Ever since I started using it religiously (once per day every day, and twice when cold/flu season comes around), I have yet to get a cold! *knocks on wood* I find the flavors to be a little hard to drink at first, but once you've been taking it for a while you hardly recognize- mostly because you only need 4-6oz of water. I always recommend this this product to my friends and LOVE when they come back and tell me how they got over a cold quicker with it! I love the new Immune+ line because it gives me that extra boost during the winter months.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I used the orange flavor of Emergan-C when everyone in my house had a really bad head cold. During this period I never got sick once. This stuff really does work if you're trying to steer clear of a bug. It's probably better to not take it all the time so that it doesn't alter your natural immune system too bad.
Jessica S.
BROOKLYN, NY
I think these have a pretty good flavor. they're not a miracle sure but they do make you feel a little better. I would say for what it is it's a good value and good quality
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love emergen-c. it has all kinds of vitamins that are good for you. from folic acid to zinc. the blueberry is fantastic
Kim S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm feeling a bit under the weather so I decided to give this a try. I have had other kinds in the past and wasn't a fan but this flavor tastes good and it did make me feel a bit better! I just open the pack, pour it in a bottle of water, shake, and enjoy!
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Now that it's cold and flu season this a must have in your medicine cabinet. My boyfriend was just sick for 2 weeks with an awful head cold and when he had to go to work despite it this really helped him push through long days. It gives you a boost when you can't just stay in bed.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would have to say that these are amazing and this flavor doesn't taste bad either. I would definitely recommend trying
Erin A.
Surrey
Emergen-C is great. Good when you need to boost your immune system when sick. Great product easy to use. It is fizzy. Tastes good. Acai is an antioxidant as well as blueberry. Would repurchase. Easy to take to work if battling something all u need is the packet n a water bottle. Convenient.
Kalin O.
Is this better than the orange flavor?
Justine U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else think this one tastes a bit like grape soda!?
Kalin O.
Is this anyone's favorite flavor and do you like fizzy rather than non fizzy?
Kalin O.
Do people find that this actually boosts their immune system and prevents them from getting sick?
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since I work at a hospital I've had to take some time off. How effective would you say this is and how does it taste?

Walmart