BY EMERGEN-C #3 in Vitamin D

The fizzy, bold-flavored Emergen-C Immune+ Blueberry-Açai* is a mouthwatering delight, providing key nutrients for immune system support*, like vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.

• I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the orange flavor?3 Answers
  • Do people find that this actually boosts their immune sys...2 Answers
Emergen-C Immune+ System Support* with Vitamin D Blueberry-Acai
  • "I was feeling bad and my mother in law made me take some of these to help get rid of this nasty little bug I caught from my husband." in 1 review
  • "I don't have a very strong immune system, so I drink this stuff a lot." in 1 review
  • "It really helps boost my immune system if I feel a cold coming on. " in 1 review
  • "The citrus flavor is my personal favorite for the Immune specific one, and the pink lemonade is great for the Vitamin C one." in 1 review
Thuy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking these last year because I needed a boost in my vitamin intake and on my immune system. I love how easy these are I usually pack them with me when I'm on the go and this pour it into my water bottle and drink it. This is my favourite flavour I like the frizzy consistency , it's almost like drinking a pop but instead it's good for you. I've found that I haven't been sick like I use too . These are available at Walmart and all drug stores. They're a little pricier than regular vitamins but they taste amazing and they're a change from the boring pills or gummies.
Erin A.
Surrey
Emergen-C is great. Good when you need to boost your immune system when sick. Great product easy to use. It is fizzy. Tastes good. Acai is an antioxidant as well as blueberry. Would repurchase. Easy to take to work if battling something all u need is the packet n a water bottle. Convenient.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this flavor! I think it really helps when I feel a bit sick. Love to cozy up with a big mug of warm water mixed with this, awesome!
Taneisha h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excellent source of mineral and vitamins for kids and adult comes in a variety of flavour chewable perfect for all
Kalin O.
Is this better than the orange flavor?
Justine U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else think this one tastes a bit like grape soda!?
Kalin O.
Is this anyone's favorite flavor and do you like fizzy rather than non fizzy?
Kalin O.
Do people find that this actually boosts their immune system and prevents them from getting sick?
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since I work at a hospital I've had to take some time off. How effective would you say this is and how does it taste?

Walmart