BY EMERGEN-C #3 in Vitamin D

The fizzy, bold-flavored Emergen-C Immune+ Blueberry-Açai* is a mouthwatering delight, providing key nutrients for immune system support*, like vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.

• I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the orange flavor?3 Answers
  • Do people find that this actually boosts their immune sys...2 Answers
Emergen-C Immune+ System Support* with Vitamin D Blueberry-Acai
  • "I was feeling bad and my mother in law made me take some of these to help get rid of this nasty little bug I caught from my husband." in 1 review
  • "I don't have a very strong immune system, so I drink this stuff a lot." in 1 review
  • "It really helps boost my immune system if I feel a cold coming on. " in 1 review
  • "The citrus flavor is my personal favorite for the Immune specific one, and the pink lemonade is great for the Vitamin C one." in 1 review
Jenne C.
I have tried a lot of Emergen-C flavors and varieties because I am a big fan of their products, and this particular variety and flavor is really good. It's very berry and just sweet enough. I love the added immune boosting ingredients too.
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is not my my favorite flavor but I do like it and I like that it's a new flavor. Love that that the drink is purple. Little things make a big diffenence when your not feeling well. I always take emergen c when I need an extra boost of vitamins!
Natster F.
It must have done it's job cause I didn't get sick. The flavor is fine. I do take different brands of this type up immune boosting supplements and this was a pleasant one. I should say a interesting fun taste.
Emaan K.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Why does people use this product? All it is is vitmain c and thats it. Sure it could help a bit but its not going to cure your cold. I hate products that are just literaly against medicine and science.
Jessica S.
BROOKLYN, NY
I think these have a pretty good flavor. they're not a miracle sure but they do make you feel a little better. I would say for what it is it's a good value and good quality
Justine U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was just traveling with someone who was sick (3 week long trip!) and I'm pretty sure I didn't get sick because I had one of these every day. This is my favorite flavor... It has a bit of a grape soda essence to it...
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff does wonders to help keep your immune system nice and strong. I was feeling a cold coming on and starting taking this instantly, away went my cold. It is awesome!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Jessica P.
I was feeling bad and my mother in law made me take some of these to help get rid of this nasty little bug I caught from my husband. It did make me feel better.
Rebecca S.
I take this every time I fly for work. The only way I know it works is that I don't get sick when I get off the plane! Purely preventative, and pretty tasty at the same time.
Kalin O.
Is this better than the orange flavor?
Justine U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else think this one tastes a bit like grape soda!?
Kalin O.
Is this anyone's favorite flavor and do you like fizzy rather than non fizzy?
Kalin O.
Do people find that this actually boosts their immune system and prevents them from getting sick?
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since I work at a hospital I've had to take some time off. How effective would you say this is and how does it taste?

Walmart