BY EMERGEN-C #3 in Vitamin D

The fizzy, bold-flavored Emergen-C Immune+ Blueberry-Açai* is a mouthwatering delight, providing key nutrients for immune system support*, like vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.

• I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the orange flavor?3 Answers
  • Do people find that this actually boosts their immune sys...2 Answers
Emergen-C Immune+ System Support* with Vitamin D Blueberry-Acai
  • "I was feeling bad and my mother in law made me take some of these to help get rid of this nasty little bug I caught from my husband." in 1 review
  • "I don't have a very strong immune system, so I drink this stuff a lot." in 1 review
  • "It really helps boost my immune system if I feel a cold coming on. " in 1 review
  • "The citrus flavor is my personal favorite for the Immune specific one, and the pink lemonade is great for the Vitamin C one." in 1 review
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
When I feel rundown or about to get sick. I grab a Emergen C Immune Formula blueberry acai packet! It quick and easy all you have to do is mix it with 4 to 6 ounces of water and then drink. The taste is great and it makes me feel great! I become full of renewed energy and able to go through my day. The antioxidants and electrolytes is what does the trick. Go ahead and try and it. See for yourself!
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I used the orange flavor of Emergan-C when everyone in my house had a really bad head cold. During this period I never got sick once. This stuff really does work if you're trying to steer clear of a bug. It's probably better to not take it all the time so that it doesn't alter your natural immune system too bad.
Kim S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm feeling a bit under the weather so I decided to give this a try. I have had other kinds in the past and wasn't a fan but this flavor tastes good and it did make me feel a bit better! I just open the pack, pour it in a bottle of water, shake, and enjoy!
Lauren M.
Templeton, MA
I've used Emergen-C products off and on for a few years. I tend to use it more around times of common illness (like now, with cold weather and stress of finals upon us). I take it twice per day and it works wonders! It's a little pricey but I truly believe it is worth it. The citrus flavor is my personal favorite for the Immune specific one, and the pink lemonade is great for the Vitamin C one.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
Working as a massage therapist, I am exposed to so many people and so many germs. I find that this product helps keep my immune system up and doing it's job. Out of all of the flavors, I find that this one seems to taste the best and it also seems to mix the best. I don't get a lot of leftover powder residue on the edge of the cup.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this flavor! it tastes good and does wonders for my body. I hardly ever get sick. I had a problem with low magnesium levels..my extremities were always cold and my circulation was bad, but I started taking this and I normalized because the magnesium in this product thins the blood. This is an excellent product.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always try to drink Emergen-C when I start to feel sick and it keeps me from getting worse. However, this flavor is pretty bad. It doesn't taste at all how I expected. I would advise sticking to the orange flavor. Otherwise, it works really well.
Megan W.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love Emergen-C. I have not tried this specific flavor but it looks delicious! All other flavors have worked like magic. I like that you can take one every hour. I can see the difference in my energy level on days when allergies are bad.
Alyssa C.
I don't have a very strong immune system, so I drink this stuff a lot. I feel like it has prevented me from getting sick several times. This is probably the best flavor that they have. The Immune + is usually a bit more expensive than the Vitamin C version but they both have a lot of vitamins in them, and they aren't much different.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I love this stuff! It makes you feel good and helps fight colds. It also tastes and smells good. It's no pain at all. You just pour it Into about a cup of water and drink. And these little packets are perfect for traveling! Love this product!
Kalin O.
Is this better than the orange flavor?
Justine U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else think this one tastes a bit like grape soda!?
Kalin O.
Is this anyone's favorite flavor and do you like fizzy rather than non fizzy?
Kalin O.
Do people find that this actually boosts their immune system and prevents them from getting sick?
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since I work at a hospital I've had to take some time off. How effective would you say this is and how does it taste?

Walmart