BY EMERGEN-C #3 in Vitamin D

The fizzy, bold-flavored Emergen-C Immune+ Blueberry-Açai* is a mouthwatering delight, providing key nutrients for immune system support*, like vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc.

• I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since...1 Answers
  • Is this better than the orange flavor?3 Answers
  • Do people find that this actually boosts their immune sys...2 Answers
Emergen-C Immune+ System Support* with Vitamin D Blueberry-Acai
  • "I was feeling bad and my mother in law made me take some of these to help get rid of this nasty little bug I caught from my husband." in 1 review
  • "I don't have a very strong immune system, so I drink this stuff a lot." in 1 review
  • "It really helps boost my immune system if I feel a cold coming on. " in 1 review
  • "The citrus flavor is my personal favorite for the Immune specific one, and the pink lemonade is great for the Vitamin C one." in 1 review
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using this, and I’ve enjoyed it so far. It kind of has the feel of an Alka-Seltzer (you know the fizz). It has a little bit of grittiness that I can’t seem to dissolve with just stirring with a spoon. The taste is great. I haven’t used long enough to give it five stars, but I would absolutely buy this again! It’s super easy to take, you take it once a day, I feel fantastic, and I am hoping that I can stay as healthy as possible this fall!!!!
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Great for when you're sick! It tastes good and I think it defiantly helps with my immune system. It's affordable yet a little pricey, but if I don't take this stuff in conjunction with my other home remidies, I'll stay sick forever
Kelly L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is something that I need in my house at all times. I work in a hospital so I’m exposed to all kinds of germs. I use this right when I feel any kind of sickness coming on or if I’ve been around sick people. After starting to use this I don’t get sick very often. This particular flavor (açaí blueberry) is my absolute favorite. I recommend trying it!
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
Tastes better than the orange flavor but is soooo sweet. I have to use almost a bottle and a half of water to get this down. I prefer a more subtle taste so I can use less water and just chug it.. the product itself does help a ton. Just not a fan of the flavors of this brand.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
I love to use this so that I don’t get sick because my immune system is kind of low. I love the blueberry taste. It’s very affordable , I purchased it at Walmart and I highly recommend this to anyone with a weak immune system.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Now that it's cold and flu season this a must have in your medicine cabinet. My boyfriend was just sick for 2 weeks with an awful head cold and when he had to go to work despite it this really helped him push through long days. It gives you a boost when you can't just stay in bed.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-c is my absolute go to for any time I travel or am sick. It absolutely gives me a boost of energy and immune support that I need to prevent or get rid of sickness quickly. It is well worth the money when you consider how often it can be used and how much comes in a package. On top of that, all of the flavors are amazing!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I just bought these immune system boosting vitamins from the store since I have been getting sick way to often. I just feel already they are going to make a difference! Definitely will purchase more when out. Great taste too
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Kimberly M.
On the days when I feel like I'm either tired or starting to come down with something, I run to Emergen-C. I take it as directed and within in a day or so I can definitely tell the difference.
Justine U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone else think this one tastes a bit like grape soda!?
Kalin O.
Is this anyone's favorite flavor and do you like fizzy rather than non fizzy?
Kalin O.
Is this better than the orange flavor?
Kalin O.
Do people find that this actually boosts their immune system and prevents them from getting sick?
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
I recently got hit with a really miserable cold and since I work at a hospital I've had to take some time off. How effective would you say this is and how does it taste?

back