BY EMERGEN-C #5 in Immune Support

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Start your day with a glass of sunshine. Emergen-C Immune+ Super Orange* is power-packed with key nutrients including vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc and a proprietary complex with Wellmune WGP® beta-glucans and arabinogalactans.

• How's the taste? I have a hard time taking any liquid/pow...6 Answers
Roxanne O.
I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every flu season. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative is there just better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This stuff works really well, it helped me get through a demanding college schedule on top of my full time job with perfect attendance in both. The flavor is a bit strong, which makes it not the easiest to get down. However, the benefits of no sickness made it all worth it!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great to have around - vitamin C is essential for a healthy immune system, and these make it easy to get a lot of it. They're a decent price as well
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
My entire house recently had the flu, stomach virus, on top of my immune system being low. Well let's just say that this here did the trick and within a couple of days we were feeling better. And the orange flavor for me was fantastic because keys face it who likes medicine a hasty one at that.
Jenna G.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a bit of a boost. I take it when I start feeling the very first signs of a virus or getting sick, and let me tell you this stuff helps so much. It tastes good too so that’s a plus.
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I drink Emergen-C whenever it starts to get into the colder months or whenever I’m feeling a little down in the dirt. It never fails me and the orange flavor is amazing. It’s so easy to get ahold of and it’s so cheap. Everyone should drink Emergen-C!
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is something I can not live without! My Emergen-C Immune+, Super Orange really helps keep my immune system strong and I find it to be very effective. This works pretty fast and I highly recommend this to everyone and the flavor is great tasting!
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a must buy because school is starting and all the germs start flying everywhere. This fizzy drink is tasty it's not chalky or bitter or hard to ingest like airborne I was quite pleased. I'm sure I won't have any problems having my 6 year old try this so we can go to the doctor less this school year for sickness! I highly recommend.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
Any time i feel like I’m getting sick, i immediately will drink emergen-c! I don’t know if it is more of a placebo effect or if it actually works, but after i drink it i definitely feel like i boosted my immune system! This flavor is orange which is just okay, i honestly don’t like flavored water so it could be a reason why this taste isn’t my favorite. This immune+ type is a little stronger than the typical, and gives me a boost of energy when i need it the most! You can grab this at any pharmacy, which is definitely worth it to prevent a cold.
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I got a head cold I took this to try and help. I think it helped speed up my recovery a bit. I loved the taste! It's a very true orange flavor. It dissolved perfectly in my water and didn't clump. I hate when powder products don't dissolve. The price isn't bad. Lastly, I love that you can purchase it practically anywhere. Walmart, Dollar General, target ect.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
How's the taste? I have a hard time taking any liquid/powered medications so this makes me nervous!

back