BY EMERGEN-C #17 in Immune Support

Start your day with a glass of sunshine. Emergen-C Immune+ Super Orange* is power-packed with key nutrients including vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc and a proprietary complex with Wellmune WGP® beta-glucans and arabinogalactans.

• How's the taste? I have a hard time taking any liquid/powered med...6 Answers
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
My entire house recently had the flu, stomach virus, on top of my immune system being low. Well let's just say that this here did the trick and within a couple of days we were feeling better. And the orange flavor for me was fantastic because keys face it who likes medicine a hasty one at that.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
Any time i feel like I’m getting sick, i immediately will drink emergen-c! I don’t know if it is more of a placebo effect or if it actually works, but after i drink it i definitely feel like i boosted my immune system! This flavor is orange which is just okay, i honestly don’t like flavored water so it could be a reason why this taste isn’t my favorite. This immune+ type is a little stronger than the typical, and gives me a boost of energy when i need it the most! You can grab this at any pharmacy, which is definitely worth it to prevent a cold.
Taylor S.
When I got a head cold I took this to try and help. I think it helped speed up my recovery a bit. I loved the taste! It's a very true orange flavor. It dissolved perfectly in my water and didn't clump. I hate when powder products don't dissolve. The price isn't bad. Lastly, I love that you can purchase it practically anywhere. Walmart, Dollar General, target ect.
Jenna G.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a bit of a boost. I take it when I start feeling the very first signs of a virus or getting sick, and let me tell you this stuff helps so much. It tastes good too so that’s a plus.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
This is something I can not live without! My Emergen-C Immune+, Super Orange really helps keep my immune system strong and I find it to be very effective. This works pretty fast and I highly recommend this to everyone and the flavor is great tasting!
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a must buy because school is starting and all the germs start flying everywhere. This fizzy drink is tasty it's not chalky or bitter or hard to ingest like airborne I was quite pleased. I'm sure I won't have any problems having my 6 year old try this so we can go to the doctor less this school year for sickness! I highly recommend.
Emmye F.
Las Vegas, NV
I swear by this stuff anytime I feel off. It's effervescence helps me feel better and gives me a bit of an energy boost. I always carry a few packets with me just in case I feel off or someone else feels like they may be coming down with something.
Kari B.
We keep these around the house! We always need a little extra immune support! My husband has sinus headaches and once he does a packet of Emergen-C each day, his headaches are gone! It really is helpful in getting that extra support!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
These Emergen-C contain vitamin C, D, E, B6, Biotin and Zinc, they are chewables and remind me of a sweet-tart. I like it and so does my teenager. It can not hurt to add extra vitamins to help keep you healthy. You take two tablets a day and they are for ages 14 and up. As I said they do taste good so keep them out of reach of any young children.

I received a sample for FREE of this product and decided to write a review on amazon in exchange for my badge on Smiley360. I do really like anything chewable over swallowing horse pills. So I hope they keep on coming like this!

My daughter had a cold and I did not catch it, coincidence or...not...
Tracy K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always begin taking this when I travel to boost my immunity. It tastes good without that grittiness some have. I use less water to get more flavor. If someone in the house gets sick I start to take this to help avoid or shorten the duration. And I like the little dispenser
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
How's the taste? I have a hard time taking any liquid/powered medications so this makes me nervous!