BY EMERGEN-C #41 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement New! System Support* with Vitamin D Super Orange Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix with Natural Flavors 2 Caffeine Free 1 1000 mg Vitamin C 6 Proprietary Complex 5 1000 IU Vitamin D 4 7 B Vitamins, Antioxidants, Electrolytes Supplement Facts: br Calcium: As Calcium Carbonate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate. Phosphorus: As Monobasic Potassium Phosphate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate. Sodium: As Sodium Bicarbonate, Arabinogalactan from, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate. Potassium: As Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Monobasic Potassium Phosphate. 30 - 0.33 oz Packets ~ Net Wt. 9.9 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
This is something I can not live without! My Emergen-C Immune+, Super Orange really helps keep my immune system strong and I find it to be very effective. This works pretty fast and I highly recommend this to everyone and the flavor is great tasting!
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a must buy because school is starting and all the germs start flying everywhere. This fizzy drink is tasty it's not chalky or bitter or hard to ingest like airborne I was quite pleased. I'm sure I won't have any problems having my 6 year old try this so we can go to the doctor less this school year for sickness! I highly recommend.
Kari B.
We keep these around the house! We always need a little extra immune support! My husband has sinus headaches and once he does a packet of Emergen-C each day, his headaches are gone! It really is helpful in getting that extra support!
Mary R.
Naperville, IL
Love love love this! Always helpful when you feel a bit sick! It doesn't taste bad, and has enough packets to last for awhile!
Tracy K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always begin taking this when I travel to boost my immunity. It tastes good without that grittiness some have. I use less water to get more flavor. If someone in the house gets sick I start to take this to help avoid or shorten the duration. And I like the little dispenser
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Ok I'm not sure if this is actually helping when I travel or if I've been lucky but with a few work trips on an airplane under my belt without illness I am very happy! I wouldn't take this all the time but if you want to boost your system when you need it it's a great product. It does have an interesting taste and is carbonated. If that turns you off you might want to try another flavor or another product.
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍