Emergen-C Immune+, Raspberry uploaded by Christina K.Emergen-C Immune+, Raspberry uploaded by Amanda G.

BY EMERGEN-C #32 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement New! System Support* with Vitamin D Raspberry Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix with Other Natural Flavors 2 Caffeine Free 1 1000 mg Vitamin C 6 Proprietary Complex 5 1000 IU Vitamin D 4 7 B Vitamins, Antioxidants, Electrolytes Supplement Facts: br Calcium: As Calcium Carbonate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate. Phosphorus: As Monobasic Potassium Phosphate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate. Sodium: As Sodium Bicarbonate, Arabinogalactan, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate. Potassium: As Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Monobasic Potassium Phosphate. 30 - 0.32 oz Packets ~ Net Wt. 9.6 oz see more...

Amanda G.
I've used this product at the brink of getting a cold. It's not going to stop it but might help you fight it off faster. Taste is okay. It fizzes and I prefer it in very little water like a cup or less.
Bayley D.
During winter flu season I drink one everyday! If I feel a cold coming on I also immediately start using these. I really like this flavor, but make sure it's added to cold water. When it's a new water bottle not yet put in the fridge it tastes weird. These are a must have in my house. Always have them just incase!
Samantha B.
This a perfect drink supplement during the winter and when everyone around you is sick. Gives your immune system and boost and it taste good! Not too sweet. It's also a good supplement if you over indulged drinking alcohol.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoy this one a lot when I feel a cold coming on or when my allergies flare up. It's makes me feel better. I like that it's helping build my immune system and had vitamin D in it.
Crystal C.
Better than the orange for sure! The orange can taste fake in some things, but this flavor was great! A little watered down tasting but still great!
Elle F.
Fresno, CA
Emergen-C is the reason i'm not sick all of the time, but you need the immune box! (this is my favorite flavor)
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for cold seasons or when there's a bug going around for year round! This one is supposed help boost your immune system and it doesn't taste all that bad either.
Kennedy S.
Review for: Emergen-C Immune+, Raspberry, 10 ea
Emergen-C really does work to help you get over a cold more quickly as well as helping to prevent any. I'm not sure if there's any difference between the original and the immune plus (I've tried both). While the raspberry wasn't the most delightful thing to drink, I definitely preferred it over the orange flavor.
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
Review for: Emergen-C Immune+, Raspberry, 30 ea
This is a great product in that it taste great and it really does help boost your immune system. It helped hold off a cold for a solid week before my body gave up.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great product! It's convenient and tastes much better than other vitamin packs similar. Anytime I feel myself getting sick, I start taking these once a day. It doesn't cause an immediate recovery, but it helps speed up the process.