BY EMERGEN-C #42 in Immune Support

Emergen-C Immune Plus System Support Blueberry-Acai Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix: Provides key nutrients your body needs 1000mg vitamin C and zinc 1000 IU vitamin D see more...

• Is this anyone's favorite flavor and do you like fizzy rather tha...3 Answers
Natster F.
Natster F.
It must have done it's job cause I didn't get sick. The flavor is fine. I do take different brands of this type up immune boosting supplements and this was a pleasant one. I should say a interesting fun taste.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I think these have a pretty good flavor. they're not a miracle sure but they do make you feel a little better. I would say for what it is it's a good value and good quality
Erin P.
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
I love the fizzy emergen-c drinks, but I don't like this flavor. It's odd.
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
Fun, fizzy drink! Great tasting product for a trusted brand. Unique, delicious way to get my daily vitamins.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
This stuff does wonders to help keep your immune system nice and strong. I was feeling a cold coming on and starting taking this instantly, away went my cold. It is awesome!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I actually prefer this flavor to the original and to the pink lemonade. It's amazing that Emergen-C has made a product I actually want to drink AND it helps when I'm starting to feel sick.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Its fizzy fun and it tastes amazing and it's healthy and kind of better than soda pop
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I love this flavor! it tastes good and does wonders for my body. I hardly ever get sick. I had a problem with low magnesium levels..my extremities were always cold and my circulation was bad, but I started taking this and I normalized because the magnesium in this product thins the blood. This is an excellent product.
Kalin O.
Kalin O.
Is this anyone's favorite flavor and do you like fizzy rather than non fizzy?