BY EMERGEN-C #36 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement New! System Support* with Vitamin D Super Orange Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix with Natural Flavors 1 Caffeine Free 4 Proprietary Complex, Antioxidants 3 Vitamins C D, B Vitamins, Electrolytes Supplement Facts: br Calcium: As Calcium Carbonate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate. Phosphorus: As Monobasic Potassium Phosphate, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate. Sodium: As Sodium Bicarbonate, Arabinogalactan, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate. Potassium: As Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Monobasic Potassium Phosphate. 10 - 0.33 oz Packets ~ Net Wt. 3.3 oz see more...

• How's the taste? I have a hard time taking any liquid/powered medic...6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
These Emergen-C contain vitamin C, D, E, B6, Biotin and Zinc, they are chewables and remind me of a sweet-tart. I like it and so does my teenager. It can not hurt to add extra vitamins to help keep you healthy. You take two tablets a day and they are for ages 14 and up. As I said they do taste good so keep them out of reach of any young children.

I received a sample for FREE of this product and decided to write a review on amazon in exchange for my badge on Smiley360. I do really like anything chewable over swallowing horse pills. So I hope they keep on coming like this!

My daughter had a cold and I did not catch it, coincidence or...not...
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
North Fort Myers, FL
I love this stuff!!!!! It makes me great even on sluggish days. Anyone need a boost have at it!
Emmye F.
Emmye F.
Las Vegas, NV
I swear by this stuff anytime I feel off. It's effervescence helps me feel better and gives me a bit of an energy boost. I always carry a few packets with me just in case I feel off or someone else feels like they may be coming down with something.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Good benefits, and great flavor. However, the after taste is a little bitter to me. It tastes kind of strange. On the upside though, it's not powdery at all!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
HANFORD, CA
I swear by this stuff, if you don't want to get sick or want to get over you sickness quickly, just down one or two of these! They taste pretty good and make me feel great!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
I tend to work too hard and for too long, so I need something to boost my immune system. These packets are a life saver. I love the Orange taste.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
These were a lifesaver on many occasions, like when I was meeting my boyfriend's entire family for the first time on Easter and I was really sick.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Is it weird that I'm just obsessed with how this stuff tastes!?!?! It's DELICIOUS and it helps your immune system! Win/Win!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
How's the taste? I have a hard time taking any liquid/powered medications so this makes me nervous!